• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    NBA Live 2009 for my PS3. I just smoked my dad 52-29. I was the Cavaliers, he was the Magic. :P

He got upset, so he went shopping with my mom.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon

Best game in the world at the moment.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    I just recently got back into Pokemon Pearl and have started Breeding and Ev Training Pokemon so I might stay with this for a while.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2009
    I'm currently playing Kirby's Dream Land and Metroid. Fun games they are.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Not many ^^' I don't play much at all anymore (did I ever?)

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2 though.

And Morrowind, of course. re-started as a Wood Elf ^^

Hrm... I think that's about it :/

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Currently playing: Tales of Symphonia- Dawn of the New World.

Seems like very few people appreciate this unique game :/

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    I am currently playing a few.

Call of Duty: World at War
    Fifa 09
    Sonic Unleashed

They are in order of how much I'm playing them atm.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I just bought Chrono Trigger today and I'm play CoD: WaW on Xbox Live now. I really wish Live could be played on split-screen like Gears.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    The World End with You: I am on the 3rd time of the game, with Beat. I am kinda stuck like I don't understand Day 4. But I love this game even more. I miss Shiki Dx, I want to see her true Self. But I never really like Joshua, he to cocky, But he kinda grew on me, but not how Shiki did, and Neku. But yeah Thats how far I am.

Chrono Trigger: Well I am at Magus. I Died once. I wanted to see how hard he is. I need to go back to the market and buy 88 Mid-Potions, now i have 99 Mid-Potion, 99 Potion, and Like 30 Shelters, and alot more Items I need to face him. But my favorite Move gains him HP.. so I need a new way to beat him.

Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories: I am record it, i am at Hallow Basiton. HP 80 isnt that bad. I thought I would died alot more.

EDIT: I got Past where I need to go on TWEWY

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Tales of Vesperia → Doing my second (complete) playthrough now. I have to restart, though, since I carried over records which means I'm not seeing any of the old skits and that's bothering me. :[ So I have about 5 hours to play on my own so that my friend doesn't have to. Baaaw.

Pokémon Emerald → STILL TRUDGING ALONG WITH THIS, YEAH.

Half-Life → I've gotten much better at this. :3 Though I'm not even halfway done or anything, orz.

POKEARC3NCIEL

Im bored lol.
    Years
    Im currently playing,
    Tales Of Hearts - Hold on there. It is there next mothership Tales title after Tales Of Vesperia. Oh yeah, there are two versions : Anime or CG. I got CG.
    What are you currently playing?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back