• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
Years
  • Pokemon HeartGold - Breeding for an adamant Elekid (and not doing very well. 30 so far but none adamant.)

Minecraft - I'm not sure what to do atm. I really want to make a large Oblivion-esque walled in city with a castle, town center, market, housing, etc. Currently collecting cobble for it. I have about 15k right now plus around 700 smooth stone.

Amnesia: The Dark Descent - This game is terrifying. I have almost crapped my pants so many times.

Fallout New Vegas - Getting the end-game achievements. Finished the game while sided with House, so all I have left is NCR, Yes Man, and Caesar. I have to create an entire new character for Caesar since I screwed up with them really early in the game.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • I'm trying to complete The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks again, since my sister deleated my data. >.> On th plus side, the Spirit Flute/ Spirit Pipes are not causing me as much trouble this time around. I'm at the Tower after beating the fire temple.

I'm also (kind of) playing Super Mario Galaxy 2. I'm trying to get all the Green Stars, and so far I've got all of them on the first world, but I'm lazy and haven't got round to playing it lately. ^^'

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I've gone back to playing Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth because I really, really liked that game. I had a bit of a sudden urge to play Ace Attorney games again because it's been a really long time. Miles Edgeworth is one of my favourites from the series. (b'-')b

Rawrinism

Shandera'd
    Years
  • Well, I'm playing some Black Ops now, trying to get to prestige. I still have no clue what it is! D:
    Well, I've heard you have to get to lv 50 online or something. I'm almost there. C: [Lv. 48]

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
    Years
  • Trying to get all Support in Fire Emblem Blazing Sword. It will take time though since I only have about 20 % this far :P

Demigod

umop ap!sdn
    Years
  • I play NHL 11 on Xbox 360 once every day or two days.
    I battle on Wi-Fi(Platinum) once a month sometimes less.
    I've been playing Counter-Strike 1.6 for over 8 years

That is all for the moment. :3

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jan 22, 2013
    Finished Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective a while ago. Best. Game. Ever. Better than Phoenix Wright.

... well, and now I'm replaying the PW series. I play Plants vs Zombies every now and then though, still haven't finished adventure mode.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Dragon Quest VI: I just got the Providence and I'm exploring the whole world. It's nice I guess, but I'm at one of those points where I have to level grind a few levels in order to get past the game. Commander Brutus is just too strong for me otherwise, mainly because Nevan cannot take a hit for the life of him. Honestly, ~70 HP is pitiful, especially when comparing it to all of my other characters who have at least 100+ HP and higher resilience.

Lost Odyssey: I got freed from Numara and as much as I like the game so far, a small thing is bothering me. How come every single pot and urn in the game has a restorative item or seed when you go to them? I know I shouldn't make a big deal out of it, but it honestly bothers me for whatever reason. And I just unlocked The Talkative Mercenary. The Thousand Years of Dreams sequences are the biggest reasons for me to keep playing this game to be honest.

Spyro: Year of the Dragon: I just freed Sgt. James Byrd and I did the skateboarding side mission in Enchanted Towers. God I love the skateboarding in this game. The level design is perfect in its own way as well.

Last edited:

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    MahmahmahmahMinecraft :D
    i know it's cool to like this game now, but it's easily my favorite game

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
  • Right now I am running Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga, Resident Evil 4, Call of Duty: Black Ops, Star Wars: Battlefront II, and Pokemon Platinum.

Years
  • I have been playing on Pokemon Platinum recently.
    I am getting geared up for Black & White coming out. Though, I don't have much time, so it is just a few goes here and there.​

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back