• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caelus

Gone
Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I've been playing NBA 2K11 lately. Currently hooked on My Player mode, but I also complete some of the Jordon challenges just for fun. I've also played some FIFA and Madden lately, and I'm going to hopefully play Black Ops next week.

HinaBaby

#1 Spongebob Fan!
    Years
  • RPG's have got me hooked at this moment.

360: Two Worlds, A Kingdom for Keflings
    PS2: Drakan: The Ancients Gates
    PS2: Champions of Norrath: Realms of Everquest

All I'm doing with Keflings is making my multiplayer file look good. Need a few banner towers for the 20 but I have already hit 200/200.
    Two Worlds is Two Worlds. Voice acting is terrible and enemies need variety. But when a friend starts something, joining in is optional.
    Just doing the Barbarian and Dark Elf thing in Norrath.

Heck, might take a break form these or just add to these FF XII and/or FF X-2. Maybe I should.

Bankaiglade

Rainbow Trainer
    Years
  • What im playing right now is:
    Pokemon Heartgold
    Pokemon Mystery Dungeon:Red Rescue team (have been tryin to rescue some buddies since december!)
    Pokemon Ruby(tryin to download the reign trio hacks cant find where to download em correctly..) & Emereld roms( for ideas for my Hack :D)
    oh,and GTA Chinatown wars (DS)

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • So I bought Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of two worlds the other day, and I must admit it is a ridiculously entertaining game! Definitely recommended to try out. It isn't anything amazing, but it is sure hell as fun to play!

Also, I've been playing Platinum, just the Battle Factory though, but I want to finish HeartGold. I never actually completed through the game...

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Lately, I've been having a mix-up with either Black Ops, who's Zombies mode is quite fun and addicting to play, Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 which is always fun to play with friends, and recently an Emulator of Diddy Kong Racing, which is just as fun as ever. I'm thinking of making a Let's Play of it.

Years
  • I have been playing on Pokemon Platinum and Fifa '11 recently.
    I do love both of those games. Fifa to carry on my manager mode and Pokemon to shiny hunt.

Good times.​

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
  • I'm playing OoT Master Quest and Wind Waker here and there.
    I never owned Wind Waker, but I borrowed it and beat it a while ago. I loved it, so I bought it now a few years later and am playing through it along with Master Quest for the first time.

37h4n

Apprentice Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    I'm currently playing Pokemon SoulSilver on my DS and Age of Mythology on PC.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
  • Humans! Youkai! Rise behind me, and join me in my quest to conquer Gensokyo!

Today is the day we have been waiting for for centuries... Centuries of oppression, pain, and hatred shall be ended in this decisive conflict, with us as the victors! Now is the time to take our revenge on those who have trodden on us for so long! Now is the time to ride to battle, and ride... TO VICTORY!

Sengoku Gensokyo. Awesomesauce in a Can.

The fools of the Youkai Army have been crushed beneath our heels... The Forest of Magic and it's Doll Liberation Front has been burned and salted...

On to the forces of the Higan Guard!

MANIFEST DESTINY! YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.

DANMAKU AND SPELLCARDS!

Last edited:

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
  • PS3:
    Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds
    Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
    Final Fantasy XIII
    Call of Duty: Black Ops

PC:
    Left 4 Dead 2
    Team Fortress 2

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
    Years
  • Minecraft (PC) - I'm getting really bored with this. I'm thinking of making a safe room for all of my valuables. To get there you will have to face many challenges including a maze, something involving lava, hidden doors, and combination locks. I'm also experimenting with redstone, but i'm terrible with circuitry so I'm not getting very far.

Amnesia: The Dark Descent (PC) - I've been slacking off with this one, partly because it's scary but mostly because I've lost interest. I'm currently trying to repair an elevator.

Pokemon Green - Doing PC's St. Patricks Day/March Green pokemon challenge thing. 3 badges so far, but i'm close to Celadon.

Fallout New Vegas (Xbox 360) - I've beaten the final boss once, but I can't beat him this time for some reason (sided with Yes Man) so i'm planning on reloading an earlier save and getting my 95 Speech skill up to 100, so I can skip the battle altogether.

Also really thinking of picking up MvC3 for 360. I suck ass at fighting games, but I heard this one has a "simple" mode.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • Pokemon White - I'm supposed to get Black but White has better Pokemon so...

Dragon Quest IX - Haven't finished it, still going to play it but it's still onhold for now.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
  • Sengoku Gensokyo (PC)- I've been playing this obsessively for about two and a half days, and... Man, they just don't make Touhou games like this.

I just beat Story Mode on Normal. Reimu had the finishing blow against Yukari. The irony~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back