• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    i am playing back my old pokemon stadium from n64, such a good during the my first interest in pokemon

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable

I finally beat the first main shadow after switching between Crisis Core and Dragon Quest VI. I'm avoiding Tartarus like the plague unless there's a timed mission. Thankfully, I finally got access to the compendium, so I can get Mara again.

PS3: MAG. My friend really wanted me to get this game so I decided that I would since it was cheap. I am really enjoying it and I feel it is a lot more balanced than some online FPSs.​

Does MAG have a decent amount of players online? I played as soon as the servers went back up and they were at a pitiful 200 for each faction.

Darkfox1525

God in the arts of Darkness
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    Lets see...

Persona 3 FES (I HATE YOU FINAL BOSS!!!)
    Persona 4 (Trying to beat the game and get the true ending)
    Okage: Shadow King
    Shadow of the Colossus

and thats it.

Audihertz

MATHEMATICAL
    Years
    Lets see...

Persona 3 FES (I HATE YOU FINAL BOSS!!!)
    Persona 4 (Trying to beat the game and get the true ending)
    Okage: Shadow King
    Shadow of the Colossus

and thats it.

OH MY GOODNESS;; OKAGE <3333333

I am playing...

Okage: Shadow King [Playstation], Pokemon White[DS], and Fragile Dreams ~Farewell Ruins of the Moon~ [Wii]

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (did all the extra stuff I wanted to do, now to do the final sequence!)
    Portal 2 (Just started Chapter 8)
    Pokémon White Version (Got around to finally tackling the Elite Four. So, that's out of the way. Now, for the rest of the game)

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I've decided to reacquaint myself with Fallout 2. I just finished my second full playthrough, and I've also started a new game.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2016
    Right now I'm playing

DS
    -Disgaea: HoD (It'll take me forever to beat this one)
    -Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (Haven't played it that much, so I'm not far into it)

GBA
    -Fire Emblem (I just got to the third Hero, so I'm nearly done the game)

PS3
    -Blazblue Continuum Shift (Really fun 2D fighting game, it's only $20~ so get it if you have a PS3 or 360)

SNES
    -Final Fantasy II aka IV (I accidentally deleted the game data when I was about 80% done, now I have to restart :( )
    -Chrono Trigger (Ended up playing it out of nostalgia, I still think it's a great game even today)

PC
    -Touhou 7 (Surprisingly addictive game with great music)

Last edited:

Pwnyta Jockey

Bees Hate You, Pwnyta!
    Years
    GBA
    -Pokemon Ruby, seven badges

PS2
    -grand theft auto: Liberty City Stories, just started again

DS
    -Animal Crossing: Wild World, trying for once a day
    -Pokemon Black, what I main

Facebook (lately)
    -Dragons of Atlantis

Autey

The Wise One
    Years
    To be honest.
    Xbox 360
    CoD BO
    RB 2
    GH3
    Shadowrun

Wii
    Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn (Great Game)

NDS Lite
    Black And White.
    (I love both Guitar/Rock Band games, Cod, and Pokemon Games)

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
    Years
    Minecraft (PC)
    Not much. Joined the UltimateGuitar SMP server. Can't kill Creepers on SMP, with all the lag D: One took out half my house yesterday.

Portal 2 (PC)
    Also not much. Doing random runs of the test chambers, waiting for the DLC. Still need to do co-op, but I have no friends :P

Animal Crossing (Gamecube)
    My character's going great. I've almost payed off the second house upgrade (148,000. 28,000 left.) I get on everyday and check the message board, get the 3 fossils in the mail from the day before and check if the museum needs them, check the dump for furniture, find the 3 fossils for the day and send them off, check Tom Nook's shop for new items, do at least one favor/job for every villager, then save and quit.

The favors are hard D:
    People keep moving in. I now have 14 villagers.

Rock Band 3 (Xbox 360)
    I play this every few days. I'm not very good anymore, but I can still get 95+% on most songs on Expert Guitar and Bass.

Zeroblivion

Brotherhood
    Years
    That's quite a few games.

Well you just play two games >.<

Minecraft (PC)
    Not much. Joined the UltimateGuitar SMP server. Can't kill Creepers on SMP, with all the lag D: One took out half my house yesterday.

Portal 2 (PC)
    Also not much. Doing random runs of the test chambers,
    waiting for the DLC. Still need to do co-op, but I have no friends :P

Animal Crossing (Gamecube)
    My character's going great. I've almost payed off the second house upgrade (148,000. 28,000 left.) I get on everyday and check the message board, get the 3 fossils in the mail from the day before and check if the museum needs them, check the dump for furniture, find the 3 fossils for the day and send them off, check Tom Nook's shop for new items, do at least one favor/job for every villager, then save and quit.

The favors are hard D:
    People keep moving in. I now have 14 villagers.

Rock Band 3 (Xbox 360)
    I play this every few days. I'm not very good anymore, but I can still get 95+% on most songs on Expert Guitar and Bass.
    You still played a few games, like four.

Currently playing:
    Pokemon Black
    Pokemon Diamond
    Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of The Patriots
    Dissidia: Final Fantasy 012 Duodecim
    Megaman X6
    Megaman X8
    Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
    Pokemon White
    Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Final Mix

Last edited:

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    At the moment, I am playing:

- Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded
    - Pokemon White
    - Fable 3 (Re-playing, but as corrupt)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Plants VS Zombies - I don't know why I'm playing this AGAIN. @_@; I lost my PC save so I had to do adventure mode over and now I'm just grinding for cash to buy all the upgrades again. Despite doing this already on 360. It's getting kind of ridiculous. xD; But it's so addictiiiing.

Tales of VS - I forced myself to set down my completed copy of Birth by Sleep so I'd knock this off my "to play" list. 8( I suck at it and the controls aren't very good, but I also haven't given it much of a fair try yet. I do need to.

I... I was also playing Fable but haven't touched it in about 3 weeks. D: I'm also intending to play through Portal 2's co-op pretty soon. Having a friend over so he can play it on my computer while I play on PS3 in the same room. We'd do it normally but his computer tries to explode whenever he plays. :P

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Sadly, nothing but League of Legends.

As much as I like console games, nothing lately is really attracting me especially since the RPG genre is suffering from a severe, long, never-ending drought...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back