• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
  • Tales of Xillia - (JPN/PS3) - I Haven't even beaten it, and I had it for around 12 days. ahahah, I'm taking my time I heard im at the last dungeon, and then I have to do Milla's story after Im done with Jude :)

Persona 2: Innocent Sin (ENG/PSP) - Recently came out, I played a bit of the Japanese one I got not half way, but close to Half way done, but I deleted those files and I got the English version. So Imma be playing that for a few, but Xillia comes first :)

Briar

how do you make coffee sexy?
    Years
  • i'm currently (re-)playing ace attorney investigations (with miles edgeworth). i'm probably going to replay a hell of a lot of old ace attorney titles later on.

Koi

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    I'm currently playing Clannad for Xbox 360.

Dolby Digital 5.1 FTW!! =P

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Not playing like loads this time. Just one.

Kingdom Hearts II - I love this game so much. ;o;

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
    Years
  • Let's see, I'm on these right now:

• Portal 2 (I love the game in general, but I'm just playing the online co-op until I beat it now.)
    • Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (Trying to keep myself held up with the multiplayer until I can pick up my UC3 pre-order.)
    • Split/Second (Multiplayer again, trying to wait for SSX to come out, but that's not going too well.)

Hypno

OT: Eggaro
    Years
  • Well right now I'm playing:
    • Deus Ex: Human Revolution
    • Resident Evil 4 HD
    • L.A. Noire (I'm taking it really slow on this one)
    • Star Fox 64 3D
    • Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare

FlameChocobo

Warrior of Hoenn
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2016
    Final Fantasy IV (Japanese Version) for the GBA - Went to Mysidia so Cecil becomes a Paladin to come back to Baron. Currently at Mysidia with Cecil (セシル) at level 10, Palom (パロム) and Porom (ポロム) at level 17 and Tellah (テラ) at level 22.

Maple Story - Jump has arrived! Used the SP Reset on my Hero so that I max everything except Ground Smash (Second Job,) and Self Recovery (Third Job.) I also sacrificed Brave Slash for Advance Final Attack, and added one extra SP for Stance (which is the next skill I'm going to max.) On my Priest, no difference except I decided to max High Wisdom since Heal's max level is now actually 20 instead of 30. Same goes to my Dragon Knight.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Pokemon Yellow

For nostalgia. :3 Lol jks I'm doing Syd's Challoween event. C:

omg next week i'll be playing Kh Re CoM and ToTA <3

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • I have like 10 games in my waiting list, but I'll mainly play Tales of Symphonia and The Binding of Isaac until Zelda comes out next month.

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
  • At the moment I'm investing my time in a few games on all different consoles.

Play Station 3. I'm mainly playing Dead Island But i have also been playing Tekken when i was a bit bored.
    360. I have of course been playing Gears of War 3
    DS: playing a bit or Pokemon Black but I'm a bit bored.
    Iphone: Dragon Vale
    I have also been Playing Abe and Spyro on Ps1 again out of bordem

Drekin

We all live in a...
    Years
  • - Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
    - Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition
    - Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
    - Yoshi's Island

Obviously in a Zelda mood.

RaichuGuy

#1 Beyblader/BakuganBrawler
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2012
    Right now I'm in kinda a game rut, but I play the following when I have the chance:

Pokemon Diamond (DS)
    Call of Duty: Black Ops (360)

Come christmas though I'm ramping it up with the 3DS and the following games:

Starfox 64 3D
    Transformers 3
    and though not a 3DS game I'm goingto get my first halo game Halo 3.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Pokémon Black
    My roommates and I all decided to start fifth gen together (even if this is my third time playing it). My team is Dewott, Archen, Whimsicott, Tynamo, Solosis, and Scraggy. ♥ I think I'm three badges in.

Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix
    Roommates and I saw the Lion King in 3D the other week and all had the urge to play that world in KH2 so I started this up. Unfortunately I've become to accustomed to the handheld games and SUCK at KH2 now and, having picked Critical, am progressing very slowly. I think I'm in the Underworld right now.

Metal Gear Solid 3
    I... uhhh... I think I'm in the midst of fighting The End? The sniper guy? Yeah.

Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4
    Playing this with one of my roommates. We played all of book 1 in a night and decided to set it down for a bit. Haven't had a chance to pick it up again yet.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Been playing Devil May Cry 3SE and Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. But yeah, I spend more time on DMC. I'll be getting Mass Effect in a day or two and then I'll play that till Assassin's Creed Revelations releases. >D

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I'm currently playing through Pokémon Platinum, which would technically be my first time. The reason behind this would be when the games were first released, I had spent some time playing the game. Months later after having it sit in its case, it just wouldn't read on any DS. I guess I'm going to be pretty late on knowing about what went on through the remake of DP, lol. v_v

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back