• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Finished Zelda Twilight Princess a while ago, and right now I'm playing the newest Professor Layton on the DS, and I'm waiting for Skyward Sword to come out. I can't wait to get that!

.MiKeY

Tank Operator
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2016
    DS: Pokemon White, training mons for the VGC's, and Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 2, that game is so boss.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Plants vs, Zombies .. I want to finish this soooo badly! :x .. I'm having a hard time picking out great plants! :/

Retro Gamer'93

Pokemon Master of Kanto
    Years
    Currently?

360:
    -Dragon Age: Origins(Stuck on dragon fight with mage)
    -Final Fantasy XIII(Got bored with it and haven't finished)
    -Borderlands(Second Playthrough)
    -AC: Brotherhood(Finishing Achievements)

Ipod:
    -Aurum Blade(Not too far into it right now)

PC Emulators:
    SNES:
    -Chrono Trigger
    -Lufia & the Fortress of Doom(Is interesting)
    -Secret of Mana(Awesome!)
    -Super Mario World(is pissing me off)

GBA/GBC/GB:
    -Pokemon Red/Blue/Silver/Crystal/Firered/Emerald/Shiny Gold X
    -Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories(Is really cool)

DS:
    -Pokemon Black

MMO's:
    -Dragon Saga
    -------------------
    Games I'm thinking about getting:
    -AC: Revelations
    -Elder Scrolls: Skyrim

Last edited:

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Angryy Birdds, hell yeah! \m/ ;; Wanted to finish this so bad as well, can't believe I ain't lazy right now!

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I'm currently playing Yoshi's Island (DS) and Professor Layton and the Specter's Flute. I must say I'm pretty addicted too!

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    I just got back into DCUO since it became free to play. And I have to say, it's actually really fun : )

Years
    I've just started playing Batman Arkham Asylum!
    After that I'm going to play Batman Arkham City!
    I'm also playing the sims 3 and its expansions.
    I'm play trama center on the ds and I'm thinking about playing some ps1 games on an emulator. So if anyone wants to recommend me games on the ps1 feel free.
    I like rpgs and action/adventure games!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    .. Currently playing Family Restaurant, does anyone of you here played that already? :'o ..

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Been playing a lot of multiplayer Super Smash Bros. Brawl lately.

Discovered Brawl hacking that just requires the use of an SD card, not a hacked or modded Wii. So, I have a bunch of character texture hacks going and a lot more stages (all the Sub Space Emissary, N64, and Melee stages)

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Playing Battlefield 3!
    Quite impressed, love the gameplay, although, not all the maps I enjoy doing all the time. Just the really linear ones where you nearly always have to approach enemies head on. Yep.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Currently playing Mario Kart, haha, I miss playing this game. <3

Tyewatson

Poke Scholar
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2011
    I am currently playing:

Call of Duty: Black Ops for the Xbox 360

Pokémon: Soul Silver for the NDS

Morrowind for the PC!

xD I'm always playing Black Ops though.

Years
    Exploring some caves in Minecraft. I managed to conquer a Zombie Dungeon without taking even one hit, but about every single Creeper I meet seems to get me. Except for once, when I survived two, but then a Zombie from some upper, not yet lit part of the cave literally fell on my head while I was low on HP. Kind of frustrating, but when I'm no in the mood for any other game, what else am I supposed to do?

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hmm, currently playing Pokemon Platinum, just trying to catch something at the moment. :'3

Years
    Alright, so I had a lucky streak in Minecraft, at least considering deaths, and was going to bring the sheep into the dry and when trying to dig up from Redstone layer (where I didn't find a single diamond) to the surface, I stumbled upon a minor cave, and that cave happened to be connected to a deep ravine with an abandoned mine and at least three (!) cave spider spawners near its ceiling, all of them floating in the air. So I couldn't resist going there after seeing the cobwebs, and for two spawners, building a path with Cobblestone and putting a torch on each spawner seemed to work well - and then, shortly before I was going to reach the third one, for once a spider didn't fall into the abyss instantly and suddenly jumped at me out of nowhere. So when I realized what was happening I switched to Peaceful, hoping I could survive that way - but no avail. As I said, I didn't have Diamonds, but I did have over 100 Iron, and that's only the most rememberable thing of what I had. Frustrating. Too frustrating, so now I'm going to play some Anstoss 3 instead and am most likely going to continue a save with the following situation: Just for a change I picked England as the main country, so I can see how playing in a system that instead of branching up in regional leagues after two country-wide leagues consists of four leagues that are all in one order is. However, I didn't pick any of the fourth league offers I got the first day of my career, I waited a few months... and got an offer from a second league team, "Manchester Forest". Not only is the game 12 years old, it also doesn't use original player and team names, so most likely originally it's Manchester City. It's October 1999, nine games have been played so far and I am ranked 21th out of 24 but my team is is looking pretty strong. My stadium is good (>30000) and at least a few of the key players appear to have started the game with the right abilities. This should be manageable.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back