• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestial Daze

Holiday Alt. = Holidaze
Years
  • I'm currently playing The Legend of Zelda: skyward Sword, my new favorite,haven't eat it yet but have fallen in love with it ^_^

Nerdy Mojo

No Lifer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    pokemon leaf green(ev training and catching em all so i can transfer to platinum then to black,pokemon silver(replaced the battery with the one from monster rancher gbc so im enjoyin myself),elder scrolls skyrim(EPIC-this game owns),and dungeons and dragons eye of the beholder(on the gba-not the greatest but as a dnd fan i have to beat this)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    Since I just bought an Xbox I've started playing Worms 2 Armageddon download and Tony Hawk Proving Ground; they're the only games I've got so far haha!

Flame-Typhlosion

Champion
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2012
    Well im playing:

Pokemon emerald

Pokemon xd gale of darkness

Sonic generations

Sonic adventure 2

And that's it.

Years
  • Gamecube
    Soul Calibur 2 (Xianghua, Raphael): found out I can only progress if at a higher skill level...
    Pokemon XD: trying for a speedy run...

PS2
    GTA San Andreas:almost at 100%, just need Firefighter, Burglar, Ammunation, Chiliad Challenge, and the Sanchez race of LV arena

DS
    Animal Crossing: Wild World : reset the game, to play it on my DSi
    Pokemon Black: again, but most of my good stuff has been sent to my White

TY

Modern Warfare 3 , althrough im lvl 80 now.
    Uncharted 3, Nathan Drake YAY!!!

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • Well. I finally beat Tales of Xillia after a bit of a Hiatus. I may try to platinum it, But atm Imma play other games I need to finish or want to re-play.

Playing

Tales of Symphonia (PS2/JPN) - after a hiatus, and beating xillia, I'm finishing this game. So far I love it still. I just still in the beginning. But I've been playing it c:

Tales of Graces: F (PS3/JPN) - I did put a little hiatus on my Sophie Solo Run. But I did play a little bit, Im putting it off for a bit, But still playing it. I chose Sophie cause she is my favorite tales character, and my favorite Graces Character as well.

Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix (PS2/JPN) - Want to re=play this. I've been hyping up on KH:Dream Drop Distance for the 3DS, So Imma get a 3DS in January.

-Considering to play/re-play-

Pokemon Black (NDS/JPN) - I dont own the English version of Black, I do in White, But I want to get Black in December, so i want to re-play it in Japanese haha.

Pokemon Soul Silver (NDS/ENG) - I love Silver, and I wanted to replay for a long while Might actually do it after Black or Before. Who knows.

Tales of the Abyss (PS2/ENG) - Since 2/14/2012 (Aka Valentines Day) is the release for the english 3DS version of this game, i want to get into the vibe again soon c:

Years
    • Seen Feb 29, 2012
    Currently Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3 with a wide array of characters. Morrigan is the best though.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    I bought LA Noire for my Xbox - love it! So I'm playing that, along with Zoo Tycoon 2 on my DS :D I'm such a kid at heart...

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Played some more GTA IV. I like how there is so much attention to detail in the city design but there are so many alleyways, roads, nooks/crannies etc. that it's almost overwhelming. Great game still but I'm not sure I'll be playing it just for fun post-story like I do with the older games. The loading on PS3 to get to the game is horrendous too. :x

Years
  • So yesterday evening I stumbled upon a LP of Digimon World 3. And then I decided to...
    Spoiler:

Replay the game, of course. The PS CD has been dysfunctional for years, good thing nowadays things such as emulators exist and work. Having a speed button is nice of course, too.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • Mario 3D land on Nintendo 3DS annnnd LIMBO on Steam.

I think Mario's too easy, the racoon tail thingie is too overpowered, expecially when you get the gold racoon tail. The only thing that annoys me, is that you can misinterpret the 3D land, and end up falling off the cliff. I died right at the end of the stage as I was jumping for the goal because I had jumped too far on the side, and it was a mini bowser stage too. ;[

LIMBO's pretty fun to play, I like puzzling games and it's creepy too, and the suspense is thrilling. Probably would be better if I had like a PC controller, because my keyboard is weird and I miss jumps because my up button doesn't work.

BryGuy Shinigami

Psychic Pokemon Prophet
    Years
  • True Crime: New York City on the PS2. I have most of the precincts cleared except the Northern ones like Harlem. I am a 1st Rank Police Detective and I haven't even started on the main missions yet. Although I prefer GTA games better. True Crime is a good series. I am also playing Grand Theft Auto 3 (also for PS2). I am in Portland working for the Leone Family Mafia. I beat the game plenty of times, but I am trying to have my first 100% completion. I was so close to it a few years ago, but the game was glitch were the Purple Nines (a rival gang of the Red Jacks) didn't appear and I couldn't do missions for D-ICE (Red Jacks leader) cause they involve destroying the Nines.

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
    Years
  • Right now, I'm currently playing Portal 2 and soon I'm going to start Sonic: Generations.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back