• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
  • Uplink (Ocasionally. I've beat the game with Arunmor already so I still need to beat it with ARC now)

Star Wars - Republic Commando (This game just got my attention again.)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Boom Blox
    My roommates and I are very close to finishing this. x_X Only a few more scenarios to go!

New Super Mario Bros. Wii
    We still suck at this. World 4, I think?

Exit DS
    I kind of set this down for a while. I think I'm at 5-3.

Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+
    Replaying this before 3D. :> I'm in Timeless River.

Catherine
    Night 6. This game is... different. I'm not sure if that's in a good way or not.

Kyrk

(╯°□°)╯︵ɔıb oן
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2012
    I've been playing a combination of Dark Souls, Earthbound, Nuzlocke runs on Pokemon Emerald, and Pokemon-Online.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • The extra levels in VVVVVV and replaying Super Paper Mario.

Also trying to beat the very definitely final level in Super Meat Boy and Koumajou Densetsu, but they are just too hard.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Right now I'm playing:

-Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (I've only done a few missions so far)
    -Sonic CD (I'm at the fifth area)
    -Nba 2K12 (I'm currently playing My Player (PG and C) and Association (Toronto, now Celtics)

Barrels

The Fresh Prince of Kanto
    Years
  • Yesterday, I had the irrational urge to start shooting stormtroopers (brought on by the 3DS Star Wars trailer, I suspect), so I decided to break out the old Jedi Outcast disc for PC. Didn't expect it to be much of a challenge - last time I played it, I breezed through every level in an hour or two, max - so for fun and giggles I set it on Jedi Master. (Still not expecting a challenge.)

And then the game picked me up, threw me down, growled in my face and sat on me. But in a good way. I'm currently dodging Imperials in Artus Mine and loving it. :D

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • I've mostly been playing (and modding) Morrowind for the past few days. I'm level 8 or 9 atm, and I'm playing a battlemage.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Playing Skyrim now, started out as a dark elf and focusing primarily on the one handed blade although I will like to dual wield sometime.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back