• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
  • Skyrim - PS3

Seriously, that game currently owns my soul. I finally, after three months of clearing dungeons, got my Argonian to level 81. Gonna make a second character here soon. Maybe a third.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • Morkula talked me into playing Assassin's Creed again, and I'm enjoying it a lot more than the first time.

I might even get the sequels, as they're supposedly way better. lol

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
    Years
  • Pokemon emerald (Doing challenge and preping it for a potiental migration)
    Monster Hunter 3 (It's addicting >_<)
    Tetris (I broke a million this morning ^_^)
    Legend of Zelda Ocarina of time (Master quest with 3 hearts baby!)

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2016
    Skyrim-PC

What people think it costs : Some dollars.
    What it really costs : your soul

No, seriously. Though I am addicted, I started playing Pokemon again because I think I need a little break. Making a second character.

P.S. I am a Stormcloak, a true son of Skyrim.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Currently playing Mass Effect 3 on the 360 and Katawa Shoujo on the PC right now, both are very addictive and fantastic games in my honest opinion and I'm hooked right now to be blunt lol.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Currently I been playing Mario Kart 7(3DS), Super Paper Marion(Wii), Super Mario 3D Land(3DS), and Legend of Zelda: OOT(3DS).

I been playing Super Paper Mario and Mario Kart 7 the most though...

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2017
    nothing actually atm, save the occasional legend of heroes: trails in the sky on my psp.
    about to get into pokemon black to finish my team, though.

about a month ago i was in this dark souls fervor that lasted me about 3 months...glad it finally ended.

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
    Years
  • Well, let's see here...

Final Fantasy VI (SNES)
    Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars (DS)
    Brave Fencer Musashi (PSX)
    Minecraft (PC)
    Red Dead Redemption (Xbox 360)
    Dissidia Final Fantasy (PSP)

Algo Fonix

oh god
    Years
  • Actraiser (Snes)

Where else can you be God, and go kill Satan while killing your followers with natural disasters because that's part of the job description?

Nagaraja

আমি সর্প থেকে নোয়ান নিচে হবে
    Years
  • I've been playing CoD Black Ops. I'm a mad woman when it comes to shooting. I love it. :D

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days
    Replaying this in preparation for KH 3D, even if it doesn't look like I'll be importing it. ;~; I'm playing the Japanese version and I'm doing (so far) a level 1 run. I think I'm on about day 70? Not too far.

Dragon Age II
    My roommate Isabella on his file so I decided to play it myself to romance her. I'm already starting to get bored of the game though, lol. :(

Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
    I turned this on the other week and realized I don't have 100% in it like I thought I did. D: I'm missing some enemy cards.

New Super Mario Bros Wii
    Still trudging through this with my roommates. We still suck.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back