• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Ys: The Oath in Felghana! PC version that was released yesterday. I must say, XSEED is my favorite publisher, like, ever. They're the new Working Designs.

lol, they're smart at the very least. They paid the dude who originally fan translated the game, and used it as a base to save time and money. The music alone is a good enough reason to play Ys III.

Years
At the moment I'm playing Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days for the PSP. It's the first one I've played of the series and I'm really enjoying it.
Come to think of it though, I still need to finish Mass Effect 3 and Final Fantasy XIII-2...

Years
Currently, I'm playing SoulCalibur V. It's a good game and I got a little bit addicted to it actually; online was a fun experience there. I have Leixia as my main. Well other games that I am working with are...

- Pokemon White (DS)

It's been a while since I played Gen V (B/W). I just had a re-run right now after beating the game; Snivy being my starter. I chose Oshawott and at the time, he's doing pretty good. I think I'm about to go for the first Gym Leader now...

- Final Fantasy XIII (PS3)

Right now I'm just completing unfinished missions and getting 'em trophies. Stopped playing like ages ago and decided to give it a go again. Yeah, it's getting a bit boring.

Games I'm waiting to get my hands on to:

- Final Fantasy XIII-2 (PS3)
- Pokemon B/W 2 (DS)
- Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (PS3)

Cello

Tonight!
Years
I'm playing Dark Souls. GOD it is like 10 million times better than Demon Souls.
Feels like i'm playing what a 3D Castlevania game should be.

I definitely judged this book by it's cover after having played Demon Souls, but I've learned a valuable lesson.

Last edited:

Renyui!

ascender
Years
Fire Emblem GBA
Possibly one of my favourites of the series, I couldn't not replay it when I saw it hidden under my junk.
Tales of Innocence
Slowly truckin' through this one. Gotta love tales of series, though.

damion

Dragon Trainer
Years
so im coming to the end of my college life and really tried to balance my gaming but it is hard work so now with some time on my hands before i head out to the real world i started pokemon gold, white
i picked up soul cal 5, i want to finish FF13 and get further into monster hunter FDU and tri

to start

Years
More EU3 Divine Wind. This time I am the Popal State, starting with two seperate provinces. And Rome isn't even an as good province as one would expect. The first thing that happened was the greatest regional power, Milan, declaring war on me, somehow I and some random allies including Venice managed to win though. 7-Province Milan was crushed and reduced to its capital, three provinces went to me. Two wars later I had taken one more province (that neighbors Rome) from Naples, vanquished the anti-pope of Avignon (and taken his city) and all 4 provinces of Savoy in North-Western Italy. Then, however, I was out of ways to expand. Unable to attack anyone without getting invaded from all sides by pretty much all the rest of Italy and Holy Roman Emperor Austria, there was not a lot to do. So I waited, and occassionally helped my ally Venice in its various wars against the Ottoman Empire... until they suddenly turned Orthodox and were no longer my ally. Apparently they gave in to the demands of the religious fanatic rebels revolting in their Greek territories. The fun thing about this: This conversion caused Catholic fanatics to spawn in their only Italian province other than their capital, Treviso. Who, for some reason, were aligned with me. It was a fairly huge army, so all I had to do was wait three years and... fight a war against France. The French king managed to get himself excommunicated, so I attacked. My 19000 men took out 15000 French without many losses using the advantageous terrain of the Italian alps on our border, various minor armies of up to 10000 men were vanquished in southern France, the other French main army of 17000 or so was too busy besieging my province Avignon. Later me and ally Switzerland managed to get rid of it as well, though. So France went down, and had to give up Provence. During that way, old ally Venice felt like backstabbing me. Shortly before Treviso and the 12000 catholic zealots that were occupying it defecting to me. Fun, fun.
After these wars...
Spoiler:

France is collapsing to various invading nations including Marocco, the Ottoman Empire is in huge rebel troubles and will likely lose the entire European half of their land to Byzantium (who these rebels are alined with), who will become a power again while the Ottomans are reduced to almost nothing. An interesting thing is Bavaria, who have been occupied for decades but still haven't capitulated.
My prediction for the future is, now that the "final boss of EU3", France, has been defeated early on, Austria will become a greater threat, and so will England.
Austria is scary - I have a province more than they do, yet they have twice my army - and my army is already at a size of 4/3 of my forcelimit thanks to these rebels who joined and increased the size from 20000 to 32000 (I can support 24000 now). I can only hope Hungary or Poland will annex some Balkan states so they will become a counterweight to Austria. As for myself, I cannot expand any further right now, as I am close to the infamy limit - I don't want to be attacked by everyone (including scary Austria) for being dishonorable scum.

Last edited:

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
So currently, I'm busy playing Pokemon Black (DS), completing my nuzlocke challenge.

I'm also playing Metal Gear Solid 4, Assassin's Creed 2, Heavy Rain: Move Edition, and I'm gonna start Red Dead Redemption soon. All are PS3 games btw. :3

Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2013
Right now I'm (Let's) playing Yellow Version with the aim of finally catching all 150(+1).

I'm also blasting my way through F.E.A.R. and occasionally fiddling about in Minecraft. I don't know if I'll ever "finish" with Minecraft.

~Moonmover

I like F.E.A.R. because if you aim just right with your shotgun, you can completely shoot a person's upper body and lower body apart, and blood spews out from between them and gets everywhere!

~BLOODMEAT

Mysterious

ahahaha NOPE
Years
I'm playing the white chamber.

It's starting to spook me out a little. But then, I really need to NOT think about what's happening, otherwise the "being spooked" bit will turn into full blown nightmares. :u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back