• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently reading at the moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    I'm reading "The Dark Magician" trilogy, every Brian Jaques book I can get ahold of, and the Harry Potter series..... for the 16th time! (not that I've kept count... XD)

Kipkip

Join the Revolution
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 24, 2007
    I am reading "Halo: Fall of Reach" by Eric Nylund and soon "Halo: First Strike" by the same person. Both are very well written and good. :D

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    TRIFORCE89 said:
    Umm...I started and finished Zeruda no Densetsu: Toki no Ocarina - Volume 1 and Volume 2 today. Yeah, so much for my one chapter a day thing. Tomorrow if I am not dragged somewhere, I'm planning to read Zeruda no Densetsu: Mujura no Kamen. These mangas are scans though and I don't feel like printing them off. So I guess I'll start reading The Hobbit on the way up to the beach next weekend at least.
    I should have brought more than just The Hobbit. I faster than I thought. I finished it in two and a half days. I could've finished in one if I strated earlier and didn't stop reading for several hours. So, I had nothing left to read and just played Tetris the rest of the time.

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
    Hmmm.. books books books...
    *ponders* Well THIS is kind of obvious XD

I'm currently reading Goblet Of Fire - 5th HP
    Not the first time i've read it ofcourse X3 It's the third time. I'm only 5 chapters through.

Pounce

renai kakumei
    Years
    the vampire lestat by anne rice on my own, and I'm supposed to be reading monkey bridge by lan cao for school summer reading but haven't exactly started yet... >.>

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    I just finished reading a fic yesterday called "Matthew Figures It Out" and sometime soon I hope to start rereading "Digital Shuffle". ^^;

Da_Green_Teddy

Emerald Ursaring
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 11, 2004
    Currently, I'm in the process of reading Mossflower, the second book in Brian Jacques's Redwall series.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Da_Green_Teddy said:
    Currently, I'm in the process of reading Mossflower, the second book in Brian Jacques's Redwall series.
    Ooo That was made into an animated show. I used to watch it. I want to read the books but there are too many of them, I think (I could be wrong).

Da_Green_Teddy

Emerald Ursaring
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 11, 2004
    I watched the Episode of the first book the other day, and I thought the show stunk. It was ok in animation, but horribly messed up the storyline in many places, and the characters didnt seem themselves :pirate: And yes, there are alot of books in the series, I kind of doubt I'll read them all by the time i'm 17 :D

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Da_Green_Teddy said:
    I watched the Episode of the first book the other day, and I thought the show stunk. It was ok in animation, but horribly messed up the storyline in many places, and the characters didnt seem themselves :pirate: And yes, there are alot of books in the series, I kind of doubt I'll read them all by the time i'm 17 :D
    I never read them like I said so I wouldn't know. I was younger and was entertained by the fact that animals were running around.

Dark Gogeta

GRRR! Scary! XD
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jan 20, 2005
    Chairman Kaga said:
    I'm reading the most boring book in the world, A Lesson Before Dying...bah, it's for school -_-;;

I read that book, and I thought it was actually pretty good. Also, I live in the same city as the guy who wrote it.

Da Green Teddy said:

Actually, Mossflower is the prequl to Redwall. I have Mossflower, Redwall, and Mattemeo but I havent read any of them.

Star6

PC'S Local Sci-Fi Geek
    Years
    I have just finshed reading Hellboy: The Right Hand of Doom(graphic novel and I am currently reading Star Trek: IKS Gorkon.

rabbitsdying2

I come in peace
    Years
    I'm reading East of Eden by John Steinbeck. I like stories. And the themes in this novel have made this one of my all time favorite books.

kirbyfan2

Water Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2006
    I am reading Harry potter and the Half Blood Prince. I love the harry potter books! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back