• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what are you doing for halloween? :O

Years
    I never really do anything for Halloween. I get some sweets for trick or treaters but mostly, Halloween is just another normal day for me.

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
    Last year I went trick or treating with some friends, and many people said we were too old but they ended up giving us tons of candy anyway. I don't know how long we can keep it up before they stop giving us candy, but I'm pretty sure the plan this year is to go trick or treating again. Then we'll stay up late eating candy and watching scary movies.

I'm dressing as a pirate, by the way. ARRR!

vanna.

I like sequins.
    Years
    I'm dressing up as the girl version of the Mad Hatter 8D
    My boyfriend and I were planning on going to this rave in LA,
    but his mom doesn't want him driving me back home from LA that late at night.
    So, it looks like were going to go trick or treating :3

IcyArceusRider

Nyaaaaa <3
    Years
    Halloween is always such a blast at my house!

See, we live in a little subdivision and every Halloween we host a giant Halloween party! It's held outside in our backyard and we have a big bonfire with tons of free food and free candy for all the neighbors to enjoy. We usually invite everybody in the neighborhood but only about ten people show up. Everybody who's coming brings their bowl of candy and we set all the candy out on a big table, so the kids love trick-or-treating at our party because they always get loads of candy. Also, my friends and I dress up. We usually trick-or-treat, but we're thinking about stopping the trick-or-treating this year because...well, we're high school seniors now. Even though it's so fun...

We still might trick-or-treat though. But we'll definitely have the party!

Syrex

[b][i][COLOR=black][font=Rock Salt][glow=green]Hen
    Years
    I'm going to be at my grandma's house helping her pass out some Yummy sugary goodness, Which I'll probably help myself to some candy :D

Shem

Bored...
    Years
    What day is it on? If it's on a Friday or Saturday, then I'm going hunting. Any other day of the week and i'm going trick or treating, I can't pass up free candy.

NeonFire

<insert awesomeness here>
    Years
    • Age 28
    • UT
    • Seen Sep 25, 2009
    There are some adults that go trick-or-treating with their kids in my neighborhood. No, they don't just walk their kid from house to house, they collect candy too.
    I'm definitely going trick-or-treating. Seriously, why would you turn down free candy? Even if you don't like candy, it makes an effective bribe great gift.
    Hrm...who should I dress up as?
    I guess I'll just steal Yamikarasu's idea and be a pirate. X3

Somewhat relevant joke;

It is human to err,
    but it is pirate to arr.

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Dressing up as the original pokemon trainer with a pokeball and maybe a stuffed Pikachu if I can find where my old one went haha. It would be an upgrade from last year when I just put on my hockey jersey and went out..

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    I'll be throwing ice cold water at the chavs outside my house, good times~

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    My friend Ashton is gonna cosplay as Lavi from D.Gray-man and I'll be tagging along as either Miranda or Deak (from D.Gray-man). Then I'll go home and watch The Rocky Horror Picture Show whilst eating my candy.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    I'm going to dress up as Butthead trick-or-treating as Kate Gosselin.

Back