• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing for holidays?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    I don't have my learners yet either... but then there will be a new law saying that you cannot get your licence until it's one year after you get your learners AND at the legal age of 16... then again where can one go in Edmonton except for church and supermarket (well not like I'm going to drive to school... that's just asking for gossip and asking for parking fine... pesky police always hunt around high school places to give out fines)

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    frostweaver said:
    I don't have my learners yet either... but then there will be a new law saying that you cannot get your licence until it's one year after you get your learners AND at the legal age of 16... then again where can one go in Edmonton except for church and supermarket (well not like I'm going to drive to school... that's just asking for gossip and asking for parking fine... pesky police always hunt around high school places to give out fines)
    I guess so, but I don't want to get mine mainly because of the huge financial costs of... insurance. X_X;

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    I'm actually donig something big hehe. My family and I haven't been on a real vacation for quite sometime now (although I id go to Wet 'n Wild and Rapids, those were fun, only 1 day each though and they were about a year apart. Next thursday I believe we're going to disney World
    *grabs cane, beard, and specs*
    *shakily* "haven't been there since I was a tyke back in '97....."
    Hopefully there are a lot of new rides!

Back