• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing?

Eevee Tamer

#1 Eevee tamer/fan
Years
  • What was the last thing you did on the internet,not just PC,before you are viewing this thread?I can take shots... I was doing these 2 things at once!I browse forums too much.I'm at Sonic Elite Forums,and posting this topic! XD

Shot3.GIF

Last edited:

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
  • This is kinda spammy but i was getting connected to the internet.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Uh... I was posting in the Japanese music thread in OE and then I opened this tab, since I posted that while waiting for this to load. Before that, I was eating dinner/browsing random forums. =X (Not at the same time; I ate dinner first)

Do you think you could crop that image so the URL to the other forums doesn't show? =\ You're not allowed to advertise forums except in your signature, but I'd hate to just take it out of your post like that - so maybe just white it out or take off everything but the actual page, okay? ^^;

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Does it have to be online? Cause offline I was watching TV, but all I do online is stalk/post/read here, except when I check /. and the like at night. o.o

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • At the moment? Feeling slightly angry because I was thinking of making this thread but then decided that it may be "SPAMmy". About to logoff of PC because my brother wants to play SimCity 4. I just had dinner and now I'm going downstairs to listen to my Mario & Zelda Big Band Live CD and do my homework. Then I may return later.

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
  • I konw this thread. I have seen this typ thread before.
    Any way i was posting here and down loading pics. Thinking about pming a few people and about to go and eat smoething and listen to music.
    Thats about it. Oh and might play a some Saga.

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
  • Well, before I came back to post on PC, I was eating dinner...had dessert...and switched the TV channel to Comedy Central because MAD TV is on! Woo! That show is great--better than Saturday Night Live, in my opinion. As of now, I'm just making my rounds in all the forums looking for threads for me to post in. ^_^

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • -posting/modding/moveset fixing... daily PC material

-*advertise* checked the Kairi Birthday message board, which the link is in my signature if you're interested (and of course you will be interested! daily presents given to.... only Kairi, and up to June 12 of course =p)

-just finished utterly beating the crap out of the undead in a game of dota and won... though I got killed like 7 times and our whole team died at least 7 times more than the enemy... then again they're all hero killers who can't do any damage to buildings, while we're all siegers with tofu armor, and *dragged off because no one cares*

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • Eh, I was just upstairs browsing look for some alternative to MSOffice. >>

And then I came down to my room to end up in OC. O.O

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Right now I'm at PC, and browsing at DeviantART and Fanfiction.net =/

*dies*

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I think I?ll make a screenshot to make those with poor computers mad, yeah?multitasking, yeah!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • *wonders why there's a weird little button with her name on it on Kairi's desktop* o.o;

I'm reading topics and putting together a newspaper for my brother's and my newspaper route. @@; Then I have to wash dishes and go to bed - then wake up early for a shower. :< *shouldn't be on here at all* XD

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Lightning - That little button with your name on it is an MSN Messenger for Mac conversation. Maybe you were talking to her at the time or it's somebody else named Erica. Then again I thought Kairi didn't like MSN. O_o

Back