• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game] What are you drawing now v0.1

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
From sketches passed between friends in class, to WIPs that barely have a single line drawn, to completing full pieces you're putting finishing touches on, to just doodles on napkins cause your parents forced you to go Red Lobster with them cause it's your little brother's birthday blehhhh.

I had a dream about Daveed Diggs (Jefferson from Hamilton) as this badass demon inspired by his song "Same the Name" (not from Hamilton lmao) and I'm drawing it but will probably never post it lol.

So... What are you drawing? Pics are not required, descriptions encouraged.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Online now
Mostly just OC portraits. I've tried doing full body pictures but they all ended up being pretty awful. I try to focus more on using references as that's still one of my bigger problems right now.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I gave up on the Daveed drawing and moved on to derpmon applin and appletun lol

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
An angry and sad fairy WIP that I'll never finish. :(

MXczJBv.png

Back