• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What are you gonna name yourself.

smellybellysrock

Legend Of Band Camp: You ready
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2011
    (Did i already post here?)

Mystery.

I started in Red doing this, and I'm continuing.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
    Tentatively, I might name myself Nero, since it is Italian for "black" (and Black Version was the version I had originally wanted). However, I plan on getting the "third version" of BW, so the name might change... Plus, it sort of contradicts my aim since though I plan on starting with the Fire-type starter, the name can also mean "water" in Greek...?

Ugh...either way, Nero still sounds cool! :) I might check the game's "suggested names" list, though...

Alaskan Husky

lux aeterna
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2013
    We'll see. I typically name my trainer whatever comes to mind.

But for now:

- Tanya for Black
    - Alice for White

I may or may not pick the guy trainer this time around. Only time will tell! :P

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    I use the same names when I play so it'll be those again.

Yuki or Xander if I play a Boy.
    Krys is I play a Girl.

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2016
    Ash. As always. If not then red. Something about naming the same 1 makes it feel better

Years
    if i play as a girl, my name is rei!
    if i play as a boy, my name is shiro!
    i'll play as a girl in black and play as a boy in white~

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2010
    I will probably call myself 'Red', 'Blue' or 'Silver', since those were the first 3 pokemon games I played, and were my first 3 characters names. Or perhaps 'Blanc' (as I will be buying White) but I'm not really one to break tradition.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Im gonna play as a Boy in Black so either my real name ; Joe or something completely different like... Black foreign names for Black xD

I have more idea's for girl names so either ; Amber, White., Kara, Chloe, same as Black (Foreign name)

Years
    Mondays, as usual. Both because it resembles my username and that I can use the name to justify failure. Or maybe, Z.Pluff, for a change.
    Rival will be named Gary, since I have the tendency to name all rivals Gary. It's just the most rival-sounding name there is. And no, I don't care that people prefer to call the actual Gary Blue.

Jaiyke

Dog Wizard
    Years
    Have we found out if we can name Cheren or Bel something different yet?

=\ i really like naming things Miscellaneously xDD usually Palindromes for Character Names xDD like Saias or Nuimiun weird i know xDD
    that said Favorite Pokemon name is Garafarig xD

and usually random words for the Nicknames of my Pokemon...
    e.g Rice, Carve, and Park O_O;

my name is either Jaiyke or Jacob usually xD

Back