• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you known as at school?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    dark Charizard said:
    how come?????????????????????????????
    Please don't bypass the limit like that. -_-; It's against the rules.

Anyway, I guess after today I'm, "that girl with the Pokemon plushie." =3 I brought my talking Pichu plushie to school today and got a lot of weird looks. <3 Otherwise... I'm just sorta there. o_O; I'm kind of "weird" as many people would put it, since I'll randomly try to get my friends to convert to Lightningism (join!). A bunch of other things too. I really wouldn't know how to classify myself, so I'll follow MCD's wonderful lead and make my own category.

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
    Years
    I'm the freak/geek/clown. I'm the crazy one. I'm always doing crazy things. Yet, I'm one of the smartest kids in the school! But hey, I know how to make people laugh!:D

Years
    Uh...depends on who is the people nicknaming me...(I'm in the 6th, BTW)

7th/8th Graders: "Ooh, look, it the little girl...Let's all skip her in the lunch line!"

6th graders: It's...just Cassie to me. 0.o

5th graders: *odd stare*

Or, out of those groups you gave, I'd be the quiet person, who is a geek, yet weird. XD

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    I was always called Ricky. Can't remember the other names. Well in High School, I was known in the Library as the Harry Potter fanatic (and so was the head librarian lol).

Daniel

Thanx 2 DAC for de avatar
    Years
    Someone call me the *Window crasher* O_o since I broeck a window with a football, lol. And when other people almost crash a window they say: You almost maked a Danny* -_- anyway. someone call me cool. A girl ones called me nice. Wait she still do... And sometimes when the teacher ask a question and nobody knows the answer they say: Ask Danny he knows it. So Im a little populair ;)

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Silly Sentret said:
    A jock is like a poular guy. They usually on some varsity sports team. And they're usually hot. XD

I'm on a varsity team, two of em. Soccer and wrestling, but I would never consider myself a jock...meh...too liberal a term.

I join the sports cause I love to do em, not for a title.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Daniel said:
    Someone call me the *Window crasher* O_o since I broeck a window with a football, lol. And when other people almost crash a window they say: You almost maked a Danny* -_-
    Ahahaha, I broke a huge light on top of a really high ceiling with a flat soccer ball. O_o I can kick very hard, and my aim's kind of bad, and... well, you can figure out the rest. People that know me have nicknamed any clumsy or stupid moves 'Kayleighs', so I feel your pain, lol.

Anyway, I only went to public school through 1st and 3rd grade, so back then we weren't really old enough to have cliques and stuff like that. I guess we could have, but we were too immature to care, lol. I do remember having a lot of friends, though--I was very outgoing and I got along with everyone! Now I'm a bit more shy, but people still seem to like me right away because I'm always very kind and polite. ^_^ Or atleast I try to be! (But if I get a bad first impression from you, like... say, you're being cruel to another person or animal, then beware! I'll show no mercy!)

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Lightning said:

Anyway, I guess after today I'm, "that girl with the Pokemon plushie." =3 I brought my talking Pichu plushie to school today and got a lot of weird looks. <3 Otherwise... I'm just sorta there. o_O; I'm kind of "weird" as many people would put it, since I'll randomly try to get my friends to convert to Lightningism (join!). A bunch of other things too. I really wouldn't know how to classify myself, so I'll follow MCD's wonderful lead and make my own category.
    You didn't really have to "try" to convert me. o.o

Umm...I'm weird too, but I don't want to classify myself in a group as "weird".

...I'll get back to you on this.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Lightning said:

My lead's wonderful? o_O Wow! Someone should add a poll to this, then put all the categories in - including the MCDs and the Lightnings XD

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    I'm not really zure if I fall into any one category <.<

I get called a prep all the time, but I really don't think I am...or at leazt I hope I'm not zince when I think of a prep I think of zomeone who only drezzez in what'z '"in" and I only wear what I like.

If I were a guy, I'd be a jock though zo I think that zayz zomething ;3

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    at school, I'm that really smart, quiet, artistic guy that seems to intrigue everyone. I get the most random people walk up to me and say, "dude, you look like an interesting person." then begin a conversation off of that. If I had to choose a certain group to be associated with, I fit in best with my school's sadistic art geeks. XD

3 REGIS

Oo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oO
    Years
    There's only 2 words that people call me at school,anoying psyco...yup! :confused:

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
    Years
    Hmm, at school people always use my boyfriends name then add 'girlfreind'. For example, Preble's Girlfriend, but not anymore becaus ehe broke up with me.

I'm also the kind of person that's friends with the popular people, but isn't considered quite popular, although my friend Bobby thinks I am. I was last year.
    >_> Hmm... Anyways, I'm also the person you come to when you're other friends are mad at you or you're mad at them. I don't know why, I just am. I guess that's about it.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    3 REGIS said:
    There's only 2 words that people call me at school,anoying psyco...yup! :confused:

10 years old? Geez...when I was 10 I didn't even know what Jock was...

Kids that young shouldn't have cliques, least not till 8th grade...

BOO ya!

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    usually i am known by the word "You" or "Hey"...maybe "kid" every so often...otherwise i am known by my name(which i refuse to post XP)
    i am decent at sports (dunno y, but some people in gym call me good[dunno where they came up with that idea XD])

Back