• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    frostweaver said:
    completely agree with this one... just downloaded it last night and is still listening to it now ^_^ (my favorite song out of all the Inuyasha related songs for now... still missing a several piece of music from Inuyasha which i'll hunt down later too)
    I know! All of the InuYasha songs are great. ^_^ I can't pick a favorite, but My Will is definately one that I really like.

Miyu-chan said:
    I like "I am" from Inuyasha. n_n; And... Dearest is good too! And shinju tsu uta (sp?) too... n_n; I fell in love with those songs before I even saw Inuyasha. *_*
    *gasps* I love 'I Am' too. ^_^ The midi is so pretty. And Sango's theme, ('Tajiya Sango') sounds so sad on the piano version. T-T I cried the first time I listened to it.. a little. XD;

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Right now I'm listening to... a song that can't be posted on PC without being censored. I'll just tell you it's a Marilyn Manson song. >_> *skips to next song*

I Hate Everything About You - Three Days Grace

X3 I really like that song. I like their new song, too... though I've forgotten the name. o_o;;

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    *gasps* I love 'I Am' too. ^_^ The midi is so pretty. And Sango's theme, ('Tajiya Sango') sounds so sad on the piano version. T-T I cried the first time I listened to it.. a little. XD;
    You too? XD I've never listened to the MIDI though... XD; I like Sango's theme. XD; It sounds so special. n_n

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    OMG! Going Under by Evanescence rocks!!!

I'm listening to "Trouble" by Pink

She's soo cool ^^

I'm trouble, yeah

~CaRtOON

PokeTrainerCarol

I think it's kind of stupid to like a song just because it's by a certain artist if you don't like how it sounds. For example, I can't stand some of gob's songs even though they're one of my favourite bands. @_@;; And I like a bunch of pop-y songs because of the way they sound. I honestly can't stand Britney Spears, but I like that one song... uh... it's number 5 on her first CD. o_O I only know that because I listen to it every so often, but I don't remember the name. XD;

Chop Suey ~ System of a Down

X3 SOAD. Nummy.

Agreed!!!!!!! I like some of "pop-y" dance thing by Britney Spears...@_@ I always did...and Christina Aguilera and Avril Lavigne...BOO YA, I can't change that.

And I don't like much Linkin Park's songs in Reanimation except for "Pts.Of.Athrty" OR HOWEVER YOU SPELL THAT, I'm trying to remember! >_> hmm..."H!Vltg3","My<Dsmbr","Kyur 4 Th Ich","Wth<You" (sorry if I spelled any of them wrong... -_- it's not easy) and I think those are the only songs I like from Reanimation, but Linkin Park's my fav band anyway ^^
    I like all of Evanescence's songs though...except that "Bring Me To Life" just got...old >_>

Right now I'm listening to "Papercut" by Linkin Park. I LOVE it!!! It's so...interesting o_O ^_^ and it sounds great...I don't know why I can listen a thousand times to Linkin Park and not get bored of their music. I guess that's why they're my fav band...mwhahahaha.

"It's like I'm paranoid
    looking over my back
    It's like a whirlwind
    Inside of my head
    It's like I can't stop what I'm hearing within
    It's like the face inside is right
    Beneath my skin"

Something like that right? x_X

Cherrim

Years
  • Stupid Girl ~ Cold

@_@ I never hear this song on the radio, but I heard it on the music channels on satellite. It's SO good. I was going to get their CD, but I saved my money instead. ^_^;; Besides, I've only heard this song and I don't want to spend $20 only to realize that I only like one song. >_>

Gengar

Funny? Lookin' for me?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 28, 2004
    I listen to 50 cent songs. My fav , 50 cent Blood Hound.

PokeTrainerCarol

Well, I like how this song sounds. It's not one song that gets you so so so so bored in one part. Its sound is so...interesting XP but I don't like the lyrics and I didn't like the video. IT'S FREAKY! Scary I tell you!!!!

Now I'm listening to "Overproctected" by Britney Spears x_X

Same thing here, I only like how it sounds. But Ms. Spears's soft songs are just plain boring because she's got no interesting voice or lyrics. :)

Well that's it right now...bye bye

Cherrim

Years
  • @_@ This girl on my bus sounds kind of like Christina Aguilera and Britney Spears mixed together... she's actually very good at singing, but it irks me. o_O;

Rearranged ~ limp bizket

@_@ This is such a good song... it gets stuck in my head easy, though. XD;; It just... really affects me. If I'm sad, this song will make me depressed. If I'm happy, this song makes me happier. o_O;; I honestly don't know why, but it's kinda nifty. XD;

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • I'm listening to "The Young and the Hopeless", by Good Charlotte. It's a fantastic song. It's got a beat you can really feel, it's easy to sing along to and it has THE BEST lyrics. I suggest that you listen to it if you haven't already.

PokeTrainerCarol

I was just listening to "Ironic" by Alanis Morrisette but it's over...

So now I'm listening to "By Myself" by Linkin Park. I did give my opinion about this song earlier, I like it so much!! ^_^
    "I can't hold on
    To what I know when I'm streched so thin
    It's all too much to take in"

I'd bet I got all that wrong but I tried writing what I heard...XD

Ooooooooooooh..."Grow Up" by Simple Plan. My only opinion: LOL! I like this song so much XD. It's so funny. "My Christmas List". He's saying he wants a billion gifts. That's right, XP He's wishing he could make that night lasts forever. He says he wants everything...nooooooow...
    That's why I like Simple Plan :):):):) Their lyrics might be kind of dumb, but funny >_> ^_^

Last edited:

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • Matchbox 20's "Unwell" (acoustic).

As I said before, there's nothing that can beat Good Charlotte's lyrics, bt if there's something that comes close this has to be it. It's just so deep, and the acoustic version sounds so much cooler than the digital!

Years
  • The Police-Message in a Bottle.

Sending out an SOS,
    Sending out an SOS
    Sending out an SOS
    Sending out an SOS
    Sending out an SOS!

Hope that someone gets my message in a bottle
    message in a bottle
    message in a bottle
    message in a bottle
    message in a bottle!

I like that song :D

Mifuui

Fufufu~
    Years
  • Tantsui by Volha

This was Belarus song for the Junior Eurovision Song Contest.
    It's so cute!>w< And I envy this girl. She is only 10 years old! O.o;;

Cherrim

Years
  • I'm listening to:

Falling Away From Me ~ Korn

X3 I love that song... it has a good beat to it and it has varied sounds. That and the fact that it's good enough to have been stuck in my head for the last 6 HOURS!! X_X;;

My mom likes it too. XD!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back