• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoxasOld

Banned
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison by My Chemical Romance

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • ?? jKMP3 ?? [>>>>>-----] ?? Fly ?? Hilary Duff ?? Hilary Duff ?? 01:56 / 03:43 ?? (709/1533) ?? 320 kbps ??

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I'm listening to 'Looking Through Your Eyes', by... The Corrs? I think that's the group that sings it. Anyway, it's one of the songs from the Quest for Camelot movie. I found it for $5 yesterday at a store and decided to buy it for certain reasons.

I actually ended up being surprised about something, though. I hadn't seen the movie in forever, and I forgot that the main character's name was Kayley! (Pronounced just like my name.) I had never seen a character from a movie with the same name as me before, so I found that really neat. It's even weird, because we sort of act, look, and sound alike... atleast, if I had a British accent! I've found another animated twin! XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back