• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmin3033

...this song gives me the chills. The combination of the choir in the background and Till Lindemann's vocals - as well as the lyrics themselves - is...oddly captivating. Yet creepy. And kinda sad, yet also beautiful. I dunno, I just really like this damn song. xD

pkmin3033

...eh, it's alright. A friend of mine recommended this group to me a while back, this is one of the songs that survived my iTunes purge...twice.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Twenty One Pilots - Trees

I think this may be my favorite Twenty One Pilots song cause it's relatable, but honestly I can't pick a single favorite from these guys cause they're my favorite band ever and that's like a mother picking her favorite child. Too difficult man! Well this is at least in the top 5.

Treecko

Years
  • Mystery Skulls - Ghost

My friend introduced me to this band last week and I'm glad he did cause they're great. Catchy, fun indie pop/electronica music. Listen to them if you're an electronic/indietronica fan.

Treecko

Years
  • Mystery Skulls - Money

Everyone go listen to this guy's music. It's fun, well produced electronic music and it's full of energy.

pkmin3033

I'm still quite fond of The Metal Opera albums; it's a shame their latest albums haven't been of similar quality...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back