• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you most afraid of?

Heartless33

Master Cloner
    Years
    To be honest with you I am really scared to walk in a place where no one is around beause you can get jumped and thats the last thing I need is to die on my way to a destination.

Ripper

The Dark Knight
    Years
    Failure, and running out of time.

I'm not really scared of anything else, if the situation areises, I'd be scared if there was a mass murderer in my house, but at the moment, nothing really scares me.

And running out of money, or my mum dying.

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    I'm scared of things I can't control, to a degree, like disease--not of myself--but of ones I care about and love.

I'm scared of the person I can sometimes be--bitter and mean.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I'm not afraid of the dark, I'm just afraid of waking(outside or inside) around dark-lit places that are totally empty and quiet. I start thinking if monsters which is pretty childish of me, but I'm always freaked out.

EDIT: Glion reminded me of this! :o
    I'm also afraid of bees. ;~;

Last edited:

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I'm afraid of Bees. Seriously, they scare me.
    If I see a bee within 10 feet from me I would run (I know It's best for you to not move, but I just have the tremendous urge to run as fast as I can).

I'm also afraid of open spaces, but that's starting to go away.

EDIT: Alright! Someone else fears bees!

Last edited:

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    I'm not too fond of spiders, cramped(not necessarily enclosed, just cramped) spaces, or being under water for very long.

Otherwise not much else frightens me. My friends have this weird thing when they see an outline of a face in the dark they freak out (or at least that's the best I can do to explain it. XD)

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    I am absolutely terrified of bees, wasps and spiders. There was once a bee that had invaded our classroom. I was running around, trying to avoid it, lest it should sting me.

I'm also afraid of God, just in case I've done something terrible and I have to burn in hell.

EffervescentEevee

Eevee Breeder
    Years
    I have a gargantuan fear of spiders and heights!!!!
    My bedroom walls are covered in the squished corpses of spiders *shudders*

The dark can be a bit creepy too...

Other than the irrational ones, I share the common fears of most; losing the ones I love, dying a painful death etc.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    I'm scared of things I can't control, to a degree, like disease--not of myself--but of ones I care about and love.

I'm scared of the person I can sometimes be--bitter and mean.

Disease is it for me as well. You know that you have to die sometime but having a disease seems like it makes it more apparent that your going to die. I think in your head it's planted that your going to die sooner than you would have if you were healthy. But who are we to know?

pokemon_beauty

Pretty in Pink
    Years
    I'm monophobic.
    I can't be by myself.

I am also claustrophobic-
    fear of tight spaces.
    It's so bad I get uncomfortable hugging people, or having someone hold something over my head :) and, elevators are out of the question!

pokemon_beauty

Pretty in Pink
    Years
    I'm not afraid of anything, something bad happens to me like getting my hand cut off, I really wouldn't care.

It's not that you aren't afraid of anything..
    you are just apparently apathetic.

And, I'm sure if you got your hand lobbed off you would completely freak out because it's an instinct...

unless you are on some hardcore drugs, you would care if your hand got cut off :)

Master Electrician

Pretty pretty lights
    Years
    Knives, but that's primarily situational.

I have a fear of deep, deep water. I don't mean like deep pool deep, I'm fine being where I can't reach the bottom. I mean like Marianas Trench deep.

And it's not so much a fear, but around large groups of people, I get a little twitchy.

Back