• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you most afraid of?

DarknessSneasel

Master of Dark
    Years
    I'm scared of walking home alone in the dark especially when being alone

Plus i have a fear of objects moving at me at a fast speed (reason: Nearly got hit by a car when i was young and it's kinda scarred me :( )

Shining Platinum

Lovin' Kallen till I die!
    Years
    Well, im afraid of being alone and walking around the streets myself,where i live there are Gangs there, but they don't go lurking around all the time.
    Called the cops few of them got arrested.
    Locked up everything in my house, got 3 locks for my houses doors(Both of my doors)

Years
    Tornadoes. O.o I get sick when there is a tornado warning and the sirens are going off. I puke and diareha. ;-; It's like a fountain with water coming out of two sides! D:

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I have many fears.

One, Tornadoes. I shake, twitch and diarrhea. It's terrible, I'm exactly like the one above. Two, Johnny Cash. It's my weirdest phobia. The way he looks, the way he acts... ugh, I pee my pants. D: I'm partially afraid of clowns; dogs as well. And many, many more fears.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    I have a new fear, it's blindness. I don't wanna be blind 'cause there are so many things to do with with life with your eyes.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I'm probably most scared of dieing early, or of my sisters. Not sure which. o_O

Capt. Couch

Wake me... When you need me...
    Years
    I'm not afraid of much. My only fear (and I hardly consider it a fear) is a coup d'état in the United States, but I doubt that will happen. Probability and odds prevent me from becoming afraid of most things.

ran[D]umb

The RanDumb-est of RanDumbs!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2008
    To be all seriousness, I am terribly afraid of the dark, when its like storming.

Normally, I am good.
    But the fat kid always gets killed first in horror films, so I am screweeedddddd. ;D

Years
    I'm scared of a lot of things, including lightning, fire, stairs, bees, crickets, hearts (as in real ones, not valentines or drawings), certain episodes of TV shows and commercials, and the Emergency Broadcast System. I also fear that when I cut up food that I'll slip and cut myself, that I'll get sick from standing near microwaves, and that the end of humanity will occur during my lifetime. I also don't like being wrong or laughed at or turned down for anything, almost to the point of being afraid of those situations.

But for some reason I'm not afraid of spiders. :P

i'm a bubble. pop me.

What words would satisfy you?
    Years
    I'm afraid of wild animal like wolfs or bears:nervous: It's not like a phobia, since i don't mind these animal is they are in cages (not that i approve of that) and I guess that I would even touch them if it could be safe, it's just that I often imagine that kind of beast attacking me if I'm in a forest or sth^^; It creeps me out. I guess those shows about wild animals attacking people are at fault - because of them even a deer could scare me if I saw one in the wild. I can't remember any other fears i might have.

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
    I posted these in another forum. I'll edit it a bit for the audience xD

I'm a bit scared of alcohol - I generally have a distaste for it, but I can't stand how people act when they've had too much. My parents (once) and my best friend (on many occasions) have reduced me to tears because it's like they're completely different people...I can't really explain it; it just really, really upsets me.

Tubes, pipes, cavities, cisterns, tanks and the like. This just weirds me out, and I basically don't like looking at them or putting my hands on them. Probably related to my rather squeamish phobia of insidey parts.

I also have a terrible fear of losing people - and I don't just mean death. I am incredibly dependent on my friends and family ._.

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
    What am I most afraid of? well, quite a few things.

Blood
    Incurable Diseases
    Big Groups
    Moths

Camisado said:
    I also have a terrible fear of losing people - and I don't just mean death. I am incredibly dependent on my friends and family ._.

Same here. I gotta rely on my friends and family, and I lost 4 friends last year.

Ezzo!

conejo.
    Years
    I'm not really that scared of many things. Failure is one, I'm a perfectionist. xP But other than that, nothing, I actually like the dark, since I <3 to get scared.

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    After watching "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" I find myself just thinking about growing older and everything that comes with it. I guess, in a way, that sort of scares me. It's hard to imagine myself in 40 years.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    I'm not afraid of anything, something bad happens to me like getting my hand cut off, I really wouldn't care.

Hahaha we both know that that post is, at best, one big lie.

As for me, I'm afraid of whatever Al Gore tells me to be afraid of. In other words, freakish weather/climate change and whatnot...well, for the long term.

More common fears are the going up part on roller coasters (going down and the rest of the ride is no problem, but going up and looking down is nerve racking). I'm also afraid of my family's finances since the economy has absolutely mauled our finances. Way to destroy the middle class, Bush/Cheney/incompetent Congress/incompetent everybody else.

I have other fears here and there but eh, those are the big ones.

EDIT: Adding needles. How could I forget those death traps >_>

Last edited:

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I'm also deathly afraid of roller coasters. I won't even go on the ones designed for 4 year olds with my little sister.

Years
    I have a fear of losing the ones I love. =[

I also have an extreme dislike for needles. I had to have surgery done on my big toes once. That involved making them numb, of course, with anaesthesia. It was utterly excruciating, and the worst thing was that one of my toes needed seven injections until it finally went numb. Since then I've never been comfortable with needles and injections. A while ago I saw a television programme depicting the use of heroin, and I felt like throwing up.

Back