• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you planning to name your future children?

Ash~The Purifying Prince~

TLOTPP "Haunting Dreams" 77%
    Years
    Whoa, can't say I've really thought this far a head. But these are the names that I like, and would probably choose from.

For Boys.
    Harry
    Aang
    Li
    Tyson
    Rilen

For Girls.
    Katara
    Sakura
    Yasmine
    Tanica
    Hermione (XD)

But yeah I like those names; I'd probably pick one from that lot xD. Depending on whether my partner and I have more girls than boys or more boys than girls, or perhaps one of each. Who knows xD.

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    I've actually thought about this a lot. O___o

Sadly, I'm way to tired right now to think of the awesome names I've come up with. T___T However, I can assure you they kick buttox and I'll remember to post them tomorrow. :D

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2016
    girl:isabella
    boy:marcus or japer, and i know that they all seem twilighty but i've wanted these names for ages, and my brothers name is jacob and i'm edward so i think she stole all those names out of my head

copyright police go!

Who Talks To Squirrels?

Scandinavian Emperor
    Years
    I don't have middle names down quite yet, but if it was a boy, I'd name him Lance. If it was a girl, I'd name her Claire.

It's funny how in the GSC games the dragon masters are named that, but that was purely coincidence, though I'm not complaining. That fact just adds on to their awesomeness.

Mew Ichigo

Akatsuki Fan
    Years
    If I have a girl she shall be called Aura, and a boy Aaron. A second girl would be Ichigo and a second boy Riley.

Jweeson

Pokemon Aficianado
    Years
    Boy:
    I honestly don't know. I personally don't want a son. If I have a son there's the chance that he'll turn out to be an air head jock, and I couldn't live with myself if my son was like that.

But looking at World King's post I agree that I like the name Leon.

Girl:
    Peyton. I know Peyton is thought of as a boy's name, but I have a really awesome friends who's a girl and her name is Peyton and I actually think I will name my daughter after her. (Don't tell anyone. Sssh. She doesn't know.)

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    Male: Mario, Michael, or Roy
    Female: Terra, Emily, or Vivian.

Kamek would be up there, but I know my wife wouldn't want her son to be named that.

Half the names are already from Mario. (Mario, Roy, Vivian) So why am I complaining? Terra is the name of the main character in FF III/VI, Michael and Emily are just nice names, imo.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Boy: Jean Jaurès Whitaker
    Girl: Sylvia Pankhurst Whitaker

Now lets see what my future spouse thinks of these names :P

Giraffes? Giraffes!

ラヴィ・ヘッド
    Years
    Girl: Lavie. I love the name... ever since i heard it on Last Exile :P (Yeah, geeky i know, but it's a cute name D:)

Boy: Chip.

Honestly, i don't remember any boy names i liked D: I'll let my wife/girlfriend decide on the boy :P

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
    Boy: o this is a hard one probaly will let someone else decide but if it was up to me i like Talon.

Girl: i think Jenna sound's like a nice name.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    If I could give this child a middle name, then Chris Brown.
    ... Brown being the middle name, obv.

But srsly, idk. I've always liked Anna and Tara (not to sound creepy to her), oh and Simmone. o3o

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    My first born son is going to be called:

Steven Jerzy Dietmar Jamie Sami Djibi Xabi Luis John-Arne Vladimir Milan.

Steven as a first name, The others as middle names.

A big fat cookie to anyone who may know why I have chosen these names.

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
    Years
    Oh I have LOTS of names for my future kids, but here is what I am going to name my first kids:

Girl: Janna-Violet

Boy: Lexel

Janna-Violet because I love violets and Janna is my mom's name. Also in my family all the girls on my side all have "J" names or nicknames.

Lexel, because I do like the name Axel but I don't want to name my son after a drunk wife-beater and I like if you split down the middle it is the same or if you spell it backwords it is still the same! *happy face*

Years
    Yo Purple all those names are the first names of Liverpool players. And if im right they were all in the team that won the Champions league in 2005

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Yo Purple all those names are the first names of Liverpool players. And if im right they were all in the team that won the Champions league in 2005

BIG COOKIE FOR YOU GOOD SIR.

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    boy: wade, fred, cory, liam, dehren, ivan.
    girl: ella, audrey, adrienne, mackenzie.

and i want SO MANY kids when i'm older, so hopefully i'll use all of these up. xD

Back