• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you planning to name your future children?

Royal Squirt

Senior Squirtle
    Years
    I don't want kids at all but, if something went wrong and I ended up with one?
    Boy: Brock
    Girl: No idea
    I wouldn't really name my son Brock, but I like the thought of it now. In reality I'd just let the mother choose :D

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    If it was a girl, I would likely suggest a name related to a flower or plant of some sort (Lily, Daisy, Rose), or a month (April, May, June). Other possibilities (in no particular order): Ashley, Mia, Cecilia, Michelle, Jenna, Lucy, Amy, Mary, Alice, Ann (I understand some of those are religious in nature, but I don't mind for a girl).

If it was a boy, I would likely suggest the first normal-sounding name whose origins weren't religious that came to mind.

Either way, I'd leave the decision up to my wife (unless she suggested something outrageous).

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
    Huh... I know I'm a ways away from having kids (If I have any at all. LOL). But I write a ton, so I come up with a million names that I end up falling in love with.

For a girl- Kyri, Marina, Allana, Faughn, Clade, Brynn, Estelle, Celeste, or Annlei
    For a dude- Corran, Trey, Leif, Dabion, Liam, Wess, Laine, Levi, or Talon

Haha. I realize I won't have THAT many kids (O_o), but it's hard for me to decide on just a single fave. Or two... Um yah... I prolly like too many. >_<
    I like the more unique names though. Wonder what my husband will think of that. LOL.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I would name them whatever is not a popular name at the time. I don't want them to have six people with the same name in their classes

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2009
    I'm not gonna have a baby.
    I'd be too wrapped up in a horse carer :P

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    I'm not planning to have any boys but if it's a girl I would either name her Staravia or Giratina

:t354:TG

Lmfao...

Seriously?

I think I'd end up naming my kids... umm, well I don't know.

For a boy, probably Jacob, since my friend and I said we'd name our sons after each other.lmao and we have the same last name, so we KNOW it flows good.

For a girl, probably something like Britney. Not sure about girls. haha

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I think it's best to collaborate with your partner when deciding what to name your child.
    I don't think names are all that important really anyway...
    I havn't thought about it at all.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Male: My son will most likely take the name of my father. Or my wife's father. I like to keep the traditions and all. If not and my wife wants me to name is anything I shall name him Menelaos.
    Female: Same thing with the tradition thing. If anything then I will torture the poor girl and call her Amarillo de Bosque Verde. Seriously though I would name her something fancy like Anastasia.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    It depends on his/her birth date, I have to name him/her something that is meaningful to his/her birthday.

Patchy

-
    Years
    If a have a boy, Patrick, because I'm Patrick, and so is my dad, and so was his dad. Chain names, woo!
    If I have a girl...I'm not really sure. I have lots of nice names in my mind, though, so I could choose one pretty easily.
    If I have more than one boy, I'd probably name them after old friends or something. Cheesy I know. ;o

Also, that's assuming I marry a woman / have kids.

Back