• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you planning to name your future children?

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    No matter what I must name my first boy after me, so I can have an III, then IV, V, VI, so on and so forth. But I do hope in having another boy and a girl. Whose names, if up to be would be Ai'i (pronounced IE)(for a boy), and Neva (for a girl.)

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • I've always had so many kid names running through my head at times for my future kids. This is what I've come up with lately though that I've stuck with for some time.

Boy(s): Tyler, Ryan
    Girl(s): Kristen, Lila

I'm sure once I actually do have kids though, this might change. xD

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • My first born son is going to be called:

Steven Jerzy Dietmar Jamie Sami Djibi Xabi Luis John-Arne Vladimir Milan.

Steven as a first name, The others as middle names.

A big fat cookie to anyone who may know why I have chosen these names.

Best name I have heard by far.

I will name the boy steven, after Steven Gerrard, and the girl... No idea haven't thought about it at all.

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
  • While I don't really plan on having children (heck, it's hard to imagine me getting married ever), if I do I have a few names in mind.

Girls:
    Adeline Marcella for one and Shelby Michaela for another, each for their own reasons I'd like to keep to myself. If I only have one girl, Shelby Marcella. I'd like to use Ann(e) at some point as well.

Boys:
    Jacob Remus or Michael Christopher.

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
  • Uh...

Boy: Monsoon. (There's a story behind that one, so it's not just me being all crazy fangirl and whatever.) Ian.
    Girl: Charlotte. Alyssa. Something like that.

I've given a ton of thought to these but I can't really decide on just one that I want :pink_giggle:

Back