• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you using Right now?

Years
  • I'm on my parents' laptop, a Sony Vaio that is much better than my computer. :( Well, specs-wise, anyway.

I usually use a desktop, a HP Pavilion a1719n. Needs more... just about everything. It runs, though.

NoSkill

I has no skill
    Years
  • Dell XPS M1530 running Windows Vista Ultimate 32BIT.

I'm using a Dell.. Something something...Desktop. Thing. Pentium 3 Processor, with, like, 2GB of RAM. But I only know this because I had my first close encounter with the insides of my computer a few months ago when I put in a new hard drive and another Gig of RAM... I didn't actually know what I was doing, so I'm proud of this computer. It survived. *patpat*

Pentium 3 Processor? That's like, ancient. How old is your computer?

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • I am on my Laptop. A Dell Latitude C600/C500 to absolutely presise. It is designed for Windows XP but looks like Vista. I luv this ;aptop *hugs*.

蜃気楼

Jirachi Fan
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    I'm running virtualized OpenSolaris operating system with 512MB RAM under VirtualBox in Windows Vista with 1GB RAM

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
  • Well, Firefox 3.0.5 running on Mac OS X Leopard (10.5.6). Sat at the dining room table with my black MacBook - 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB RAM.

And a matching Wacom Bamboo \o/

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Currently, I am using the laptop that I got for Christmas. I'm on vacation, therefore it's the only thing I use. XD

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    I'm using the W3503-C, my Desktop Computer. As it's name states, it's an eMachines W3503 Desktop PC.

~Mooshykris

Tokin

:3
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    most of the time I use a laptop, but at school I tend to use my phone^^

Back