• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Are You Wearing At The Moment?

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    I'm wearing a black shirt that says "I used to be Schizophreic, but we're okay now" black pants, and grey boxers.

Persona

Banned
    Years
    right now....wearing a black t-shirt that says: If gossip was beer, the whole world would be drunk. so don't drink it........red boxers and socks.

mild weather.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I am wearing a shirt that says "Bad Hair Day." And pajama pants :3

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I am wearin pebble flinstone "Good Bad Girl" pink pajama pants, brown tanktop and a guess bear sweatshirt over it (baby blue) i just got out of bed an hour ago :)

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I'm wearing black tennis shoes, boxers, black jeans, and a orange t-shirt, I'm about to go into the forest at my mountain house ^^

EDIT 1: Spelling mistake! I am really the worst speller I know :P

.:Bloody--Emo--With--A--Rose:.

Kiss Me-I'mCONTAGIOUS**!
    Years
    !

element skateboards shirt(wind water fire earth around the element sign and the element story and murals like "protect nature" written in the sign) world industries socks(wet willy) cinch style etnies skateboadr shoes(black and white)and jeans...OH and a naruto wristband(blue) w/ the sharingan in the middle it says naruto at the bottom.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I am wearing a shirt that says "Prima Donna" and has a lil' rose on it! =D

And I am wearing a pair of jeans <33

Back