• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you wearing right now? V2

vinylscratchp0n3

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Years
    My school uniform. >=(
    Black polo w/ regular t-shirt material, black jeans.
    I've found ways to weasel around some of the uniform stuff, like color shoelaces, and a jacket so my shirt looks tucked in, but it isn't.
    btw, I just don't bother to change out of it.

Daydream

[b]Boo.[/b]
    Years
    Grey socks, Black straight-leg jeans, black t-shirt with a blue-checked-with-black shirt that's left open and for accessories I have on some dog tags, dark green and black beaded bracelets on my right arm and a black threaded bracelet on my left. Added with my long hair and black slouch-beanie hat I must've looked kinda Indie because I got two invitations to some kind of alternative/Indie discos while I was out shopping today. o_o'

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Is your The Goonies shirt red like my amazing one?

Black, that's why it matched the rest on my outfit~

Dark blue buttoned-up longsleeve shirt over black tee with white text saying "Carpe Diem", all under cropped black jacket. Jeans painted in green, antique white, brown, and "toast". White shoes with "toast" paint on the left toe. Really long thick dark blue and pink socks.

...My school is cold. ;-;

Haspop

has pop.
    Years
    Halloween parties~

I dressed as my favorite person ever, Billie Joe Armstrong. I wore a long-sleeved black dress shirt with a red tie, black skinny jeans with a black and silver "pyramid" studded belt, and Converse All-star high tops with purple socks that have ghosts on them. I even messed with my hair so that I looked like him. Best. Outfit. Ever.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I am wearing blue basketball warm up pants and an Allen Iverson jersey when he was on the Nuggets.

Ayselipera

Worker boots, tan sweat pants, M&M shirt, brown sweatshirt, striped stocking hat.

FaShIoNiStA rItE hUrRrR

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    a towel! cuz i just got done taking a very tranquil and stress-easing bath and i don't feel like changing ❀﹏♡

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    I am wearing PJ's waiting for my B'day dinner [Maccas!! Dont worry I am going to a Lindt Cafe on friday]

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Green nail polish on my fingers, Gray T-Shirt with pocket, Khaki Pants, and my boots (I'm wearing a skin-tone-ish polish on my toes. :3

Khaki pants are pretty much my golden standard of wear, I typically don't wear anything but those as far as pants go, and my love of wearing nail polish is still going strong...I feel naked without it. XD

Back