• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you wearing right now? V2

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Wearing my Southerners shirt and some shorts. Nothing special since I'm just layin' in bed. lol

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    One of those cliche tie-dyed shirts that has an over dramatic portrait of a wolf, aaand a pair of pink paint-stained pajama bottoms that were once made out of fleece. n_n

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
    Just a t-shirt with Boeing 777 on it ( got it 2 years ago). I'm also just wearing plain shorts.

Akita

Returned
    Years
    You guys are on the edge of fashion.

/is wearing black skinny jeans, pink studded belt, black Ramones tee, and zebra-striped socks.

Years
    My too-big-for-me black tank top, and a pair of jeans. Very boring, really. Which is good, because I'm at home and won't leave for the night. Why would I need to dress up? XD

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Pair of Black Fat Pants some random brownish hoodie from my closet and sneakers

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I'm wearing dark grey casual pants that tie in front and can be converted into capris (which I won't be doing 'cause it's cold), a purple kinda-long t-shirt with pockets and slightly poofy sleeves, white socks with pink toe & heel, white Ryka tennis shoes (there is "toast"-colored paint on the top of the left one), and my glasses so I am not blind (the dark brown ones).

I have no idea how to better describe this ^^;

nm legend

Years
    well ima be moving stuff in the office today in a couple of hours so im wearing:

a white " i love crossfit miami 305" shirt

some black gym shorts

and some black airmaxes

....not exactly office attire

Rynner

Dare? You wouldn't.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2012
    I am wearing an Abercrombie white shirt, a Jack & Jones jeans, and brown-ish shoes from Todz, since I have plans now, a birthday party, that is.

Back