• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you wearing right now?

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    Unlike last time I posted here, I actually put on pajamas before going to bed! Not real pajamas, mind you, but my own version; basketball shorts and a t-shirt (x. So comfortable.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Well, since I'm at work today, I am wearing a burgundy Polo shirt, a dark pair of khakis and boots. I love burgundy, it's one of my favorite colors =D

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • Blue jeans with a stripey green/black collared shirt and a blue Brooklyn Industries jacket.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • A sky blue oversized t-shirt that says "DON'T HASSLE ME I AM NON SENTIENT" in big yellow letters, dark skinny jeans, red converse, a mood ring and a red fake ruby ring.

I swear I'm not a scene kid, I DRESSED LIKE THIS ON ACCIDENT...

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • igiko looks hot today. i'm wearing a gray shirt from new orleans that says "see you later" and a picture of an alligator HAHAHA so hilarious. i also have on plaid pajama pants. i always post here before bed, i swear.

Reactions: Zet
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Just sittin' around, lookin' fly in my PJ's, you know? The shirt doesn't even match the pants, that's how I roll.

Perfection

I'll Miss PC.
    Years
  • I'm wearing a white plain shirt, black shorts, and a black vest. I have nothing on my feet, except my toes that are apparently attached. I just woke up, and there was this stain on my shirt (trust me, you don't want to know where it came from) and I used the vest to cover it up. I don't wanna' take a bath, because it's cold, and obviously not hot.

Retro Gamer'93

Pokemon Master of Kanto
    Years
  • High school homecoming shirt and sweat pants,with alabama beanie and listening to In the Ayer, cause I'm fly like that lol

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Right now I'm wear an old pair of blue gym shorts from my days in high school & blue undies with black polka dots & triangles. xD

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Southerners "Sea to Shining Sea" members shirt from 2010, some blue pants for chillaxin. das it.

GGJ

Roaming & Learning
    Years
  • A cloak of depression and shame.....

But if you want to go literally then I'm just wearing a band shirt and blue jeans.

Back