• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you wearing right now?

Snivy063

Banned
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I don't even know how to describe what I'm wearing right now! D:

Hmm.. a mixed up PJ's I guess? xD

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I'm wearing my school uniform right now because I'm too lazy to change :x

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • I am wearing a grey button up short sleeve shirt that has vertical stripes, these things for suspenders on the shoulders, and a printed design on the back. Blue jeans, a belt and shoes. xP I want to find a picture of the shirt, but I can't find one. >__< It's my favorite shirt, lol.

Years
  • This:

2zf07k3.jpg

Except I have red tights on right now and arm warmers instead of the blouse.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    I'm still in what I wore to school-- A black high-waisted skirt with a tucked in blue blouse, with an ugly dark blue tie that must be from the 80's. And, of course, my glasses and my calculator watch.

Earlier I was also wearing black lace-up dress shoes and a grey fedora, but I took them off when I got home.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I'm still in what I wore to school-- A black high-waisted skirt with a tucked in blue blouse, with an ugly dark blue tie that must be from the 80's. And, of course, my glasses and my calculator watch.

Earlier I was also wearing black lace-up dress shoes and a grey fedora, but I took them off when I got home.
    LOL nice school uniform =) I am at work, wearing a pair of dark khakis, a red golf shirt and brown boots. Comfortable and cool since my office is very warm most of the time. Although I'd rather be at home and in my pajamas.

Back