• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WHAT ARE YOU?

bit.trip void

Time cannot e r a s e
    Years
    CAPS ARE FUN LOOOOL

KAY GO GOOGLE YOURSELF MARK SET GO
    AND THEN COME BACK AND SAY WHAT YOU ARE.

BUT DONT SAY HUMAN >:O

you ll just lost the game >:3

OH AND I AM MUSIC :3

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    Upon googling my username, I found that I'm a fungal poison. But I already knew that. :3 Upon typing my first name into Google, I find that I'm everything from "one of Nine Worthies" (lolwut) to a hero of Troy. :3

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
    With the spaces, DLTMSA and Bulbapedia. LOLZ
    Without the spaces, Chinese Dragon. Woohoo

It is my username by the way.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Upon googling my username, I have found out that I am a song title for various Greek songs, one even sung by Antonis Remos.
    Love that song. And Remos is an excellent singer. Also Signomi=Sorry if you didn't know it Siggy.Its obvious but whatever.
    Anyway time for my username. Nothing. But Mitch means...resembling a god. So I am a man who resembles god. So really I should be Godman? Hmm should use it as my next username.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2016
    when i googled my username all i found was that i was myself andd when i put in my name i was in a brass band lol

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Some German bastard took my wanted address and apparently I am a dog seller ;_;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ... Turns out Hakeen IS Muslim, lol. Basically, Hakeen is either a typo of a name or a name. Too many pages to go through to discover if it's anything more. XD;

Years
    Firebird306: Comes up (mostly) with posts I made back in 2005. o.O Some of the sites aren't even me, nor is the car. <.< And image search comes up with helicopters, sprites by my friends and my out of date Deku Link sprite. XD

Matt: Having such a common name it pops up with the most random of sites/images. XD

Google ftw. ;O

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    "Toblerone, the legendary triangular Swiss chocolate with honey and almond nougat."

C'mon, i'm LEGENDARY! I deserve a Cookie for that!

Years
    Skipping over the obvious results: Serum, Cells and Rare Fluids

In the real world I'm a defense attorney. Yay me.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    Michii is nowhere. There's just this myspace girl, a michii-land, and posts at PC. I'm not even in urbandictionary. ;___;

Back