• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are your favorite legendary pokemon?

NatureKeeper

1-Articuno
    2-Mew
    3-Lugia
    4-Celebi
    5-Rayquaza
    6-Jirachi
    7-Palkia
    8-Giratina (Preferring Origin)
    9-Shaymin (Land cute, Sky cool)
    10-Cresselia
    11-Regigigas
    12-Arcues (Psychic and Water)

Pokédex Arrangment (Not sure for Sinnoh thoug)
    That's all.

Krystallyn

☼ ♥You make me smile♥ ☼
    Years
    Celebi, Suicune, and Cresselia.

Celebi: for it's fighting abilities, and it's adorible.
    Suicune: for it's purifying powers.
    Cresselia: for it's kind nature and complex design.

KnilShadowLink

#1 Arcanine Fanboy
    Years
    I hate to admit that I like a 4th Gen legendary, for some reason Darkrai's apearance, and role in the movie is just appealing to me...But other than that I love all 1st & 2nd Gen legendaries (Mew FTW!)

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2011
    my favs would be the one legends i ever used in actual battle and actually trained, zapdos, in red, and my lugia from silver, and mewtwo from my blue

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
    My faovrite pokemon is always pink.. So it's Mew and Shaymin.. Even shaymin is green it's flowers in it is also pink :3.. Am i rightie? Ahih ^_^

Finnel

Years
    1. Entei and Ho-oh
    3. Raikou
    4. Latias
    5. Mewtwo
    6. Articuno
    7. Zapdos
    8. Kyogre
    9. Groundon
    10. Palkia

I grew to love Entei when I first watched the third movie, it's just so fluffy and cute, and I've always been interested by Ho-oh.
    Raikou is just so awesome, it looks really cool and I always had it in my party on my old Crystal.
    Latias is adorable, full stop. I couldn't stop squealing like a fangirl when I watched the movie, it makes such cute noises.
    Mewtwo is badass, and the movie was awesome. I wish I could give him a hug so he could stop being so emo.
    Articuno is just beautiful, that's it really. And Ice types are cool, (pun not intended) too. Zapdos... I don't know, it looks pretty cool, that's all really.
    Kyogre and Groudon both had interesting stories, Kyogre is just higher up because it looks better.
    And Palkia... Just looks nice.

Back