• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Are Your Favorite Places?

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 11, 2020
Coffee shops.

There's so many popping up where I live now, and they're such a nice environment to work in - especially when you're a freelancer.

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
my favorite place is the mcdonald playplace, i get some funny looks though whenever i am there

Years
Pokecommunity!

I come alive near water. I especially love the beach, but also have enjoyed rowing my way down lakes.

Barnes & Nobles Bookstore, tasty food in the cafe, beautiful books galore, i'm on my laptop. I just miss those big comfy chairs I could melt into.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Online now
Pokecommunity!

I come alive near water. I especially love the beach, but also have enjoyed rowing my way down lakes.

Barnes & Nobles Bookstore, tasty food in the cafe, beautiful books galore, i'm on my laptop. I just miss those big comfy chairs I could melt into.

I loved Barnes & Nobles. I'm not even a big reader, but I could sit in there for hours.

Sadly, the nearest one right now is three hours away.

Back