• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are your goals?

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I want find a shiny and rack up 100 hours on Emerald. I would say get into competitive battling, but I just don't get it.

COMBOY

Pokémon Crimson & Navy
    Years
  • - First of all, to complete the Pokedexes of all the main games (Red's finished last year, and I'm about to complete Gold's)

- To have a Nintendo DS :P because I'm playing the games in my laptop for now. So the day I have my own DS, I'll publish my Friend Codes in my signature, I swear.

Last edited:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • So, what are your goals, and why did you choose those goals?
    Get wi-fi back and battle/trade with my friends because I enjoyed those times. Also hunt for as much Leaf (from FR/LG) fanart and merchandise as possible to prove I am her ultimate fan :)

Years
  • I'm the same as PickupTeam, I make new goals for myself every day :D

Currently, I would say I'd love to find a shiny, ANY shiny lol as I've never found one of my own before :) (Not counting Red Gyarados lol) :)

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • Here are my current goals:

1.Get a togepi plush
    2.Get a Mew plush
    3.Get at least one card of all of the eevee evolutions (I think I only need a umbreon!)
    4.Get pokemon black and white cards
    5.Get a Oshawott,Snivy,and Tepig plush (but most important is Oshawott)
    6.Beat a pokemon game (Never have beat one :( but I am close to it in black and in ss!)
    7.Eventually beat all of the pokemon games
    8.Get a pokemon card of all of the pokemon

Back