• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What are your thoughts on Team Galatic?

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    Serious. I mean they were a bit loose, though still serious, in D/P. But it Platinum, they totally rocked! Showed no mercy etc! I really liked them, but they scared me :(

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Wuss/wusses
    Definition: Team Galactic.
    XD

They are fashionably challenged pushovers! At least Team Rocket had a Mafia thing going on....XD

Sir

Years
    When compared to other Criminal Syndicates like The Church, I mean Team Rocket. Galactic is nothing. They quit to easily. The only good thing is Commander Mars' hair.

thegeneticway

"He has kickin' powers"-Trixie
    Years
    They are a confusing group.

I always thought the Admin with the planet names were males. Boy, did I have a shock while watching the show 0_o

And they're cool. cuz they have blue hair

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I actually rank them high up with Team Rocket; they had a motive that made more sense than Aqua/Magma's. lol sea and land expansion. I just think dimension and distortion is much more sinister and dark than...land and sea. It also introduced us to Saturn<3

;)

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    I think they need to take a leaf out of Team Rockets book to be honest.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    When compared to other Criminal Syndicates like The Church, I mean Team Rocket. Galactic is nothing. They quit to easily. The only good thing is Commander Mars' hair.
    They did not quit at least not Cyrus, ha, even Geo disbanded teamrocket out of all the evil teams leaders Cyrus is the only one who did not give up his goal, so Ha, Geo isn't as great as Cyrus:).

Clefairies

I'm always chasing rainbows.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2016
    Have never really had the effect Team Rocket made on me.
    (maybe this is just due to being a typical Kanto/Johto fanboy.)

Pokemonaholic

(>'-')>
    Years
    I think team Galactic is the most interesting team. But I still liked Magma/Aqua better. Besides, the Galactic grunts were easy as heck, and even the Admins were almost as easy. Even Cyrus was barely a challenge.

ritechus

Pokeemanz
    Years
    magma/aqua = insane as well. I mean, get rid of all water/land? i dont get it. how would either of those teams survive after that? lol
    Rocket = most awesome team. Giovanni should make a big return to the series. i always found him as very mysterious and i just want to know more about what team rocket is up to now and their backstory. I mean, Giovanni actually GOT mewtwo and trained him somewhat. None of the other teams even gt close to owning their sought-after legendaries. lol

Galactic = eh...number 3 slot for me. if they werent so...farfetch'd (no pun intended haha) then maybe id like them more. but, an entire new world? way too fake and unbelievable. Rocket was more down to earth bad imo.

Erin

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    • Age 32
    • SA
    • Seen Nov 14, 2010
    Lamest of the groups in my opinion.
    Not that I found Team Magma or Aqua much better.
    I thought it was a mistake to move away from the original "Team" concept--- Team Rocket was an organized crime syndicate, a mafia or sorts. When the "Teams" became evil villians hellbent on taking over, changing, or destroying the world, it just became unrealistic to me. && when I was expected to believe that a single 10 year old toppled said organization, it just got a tad too redonkulous for me.

Erin

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    • Age 32
    • SA
    • Seen Nov 14, 2010
    Plot aside, the Galactic Grunt battle music is pretty cool.

Last edited:

Sir Skids Nickelton

Are You SERIOUS!?
    Years
    Cyrus was pretty illogical, but awesome nonetheless.

I laughed when I first saw a galactic member ,and its even more comical when they speak. It helped mitigate the poor quality of Generation IV. Not really, but you have to start somewhere

Yeah

(Grunt In Blown Up Lake)

Would You Like To Join The MAGIKARP And Flop About In The Mud?

LOL

Kinggex

Poke-Manic.
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2010
    Still as a "Noob" i found team galactic noobish. There were completely easy, KO'ed them simple. With decent exp though :]

Back