• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What book are you reading?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    [I checked if this thread had been created via the search function and it said it hadn't]

So, what book are you reading right now?

I've just finished a book called Between Two Sea's and at the weekend I'm going to buy Slumdog Millionare the book so , yeah :)

What about you guys?

Caina

Nankurunaisa
    Years
    Just finished reading medical books. But I'm a lot interested in Biology Books and other cool stuff about science. ( Like a geek? )

I also love books about ghosts and stuff. ^^

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    I'm currently reading Angels & Demons.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I'm in love with history books so...
    I'm reading Wideacre by Philippa Gregory.
    I'm sort of also reading 'The Marsh King's Daughter' by Elizabeth Chadwick.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I'm currently being forced to read "Moby Dick", and let me tell you, MOST. BORING. BOOK. EVER. Oh well, at least it's not "War and Peace" >.> This is for English, by the way XD *wishes we were allowed to reread "To Kill a Mockingbird for English again* At least that book was interesting.

Other than that, I'm not reading any novels, but rather, manga XD So yeah.

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2009
    "The Mythic Dimension" by Joseph Campbell....a lot of it is over my head, but what I understand I agree with 100%......Joseph Campbell was very influential in the making of Star Wars.

The Apprentice™

PC's Offical Gangsta
    Years
    I'm reading the Eragon trilogy it's a great book. Movie sucked tho. I was highly disappointed. =[

Only one word can describe that movie. Do you know what it is?

"FAIL"

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
    I usually don't read books due to lack of time; usually I end up reading them for school, or on the side with a good amount of extra effort.

Right now I'm reading Lord of the Rings. I've been putting off reading it for the last few years, until I found out that the English class I enrolled in required us to read it. (I was pleasantly shocked. A few of my friends were jealous.) I have the version with all the books in one; I'm exactly halfway through the book (section-wise, not page-wise) now.

On the subject of Eragon, I did a book report on the first book in twelfth grade. That was the second book report I did that year; the first was on The Hobbit. Needless to say, I got some parts of the two books mixed up. And now that I'm reading Lord of the Rings, I have to be extra careful when trying to say "Eragon", because I often confuse the name with "Aragorn", a character from Lord of the Rings.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    The odyssey for my english class. Its so hard to read some times. (because I fail at reading it) Oh you possibly meant freetime books?

Well I tried reading twilight but quit around chapter 8 it was to boring >o>;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back