• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What browser do you use?

What browser do you use?

• Mozilla Firefox

Votes: 58 39.7%
  • Internet Explorer

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • Safari

Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Chrome

Votes: 62 42.5%
  • Opera

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Other

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters

Senoue

I'm back to rise!
Years
  • I prefer Google Chrome for when I am reading or web browsing things that are important, and Firefox for when I am on youtube and other flash things.

vinylscratchp0n3

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Years
  • I use Aurora, it seems to be a little faster than chrome while keeping the customization and stability of Firefox. Overall, a great browser.

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    In the past I've used Firefox for quite a while, but now I use Chrome, because I prefer Chrome's layout.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
  • Found chrome too hidden, the UI was nice, but I couldn't easily reach stuff.

But now firefox 4 has a badass simplistic UI (like chrome, only 2 bars. tabs, and a second bar where I put home, history, etc) and tab grouping and apptabs makes it awesome.

.Mini

Graphics Artist
    Years
  • I Use Google Chrome. Way Fast, Efficient, never crashes, Really simple, not crowded by dumb search bars.

GXS

<---Following Red ;P
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2012
    I use chrome, kind of because im a google fanboy :P

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2017
    Currently, I am using Firefox, having switched from a failing Safari (which was moreso the problem of my aging Mac than the browser itself) and used it ever since. It's faster and safer than IE, and the WOT add-on is a life saver. There are a few quirks I don't like, such as the "Firefox is already running but is not responding" error, but they aren't significant enough to make me switch.

Reading this thread, it looks like using a variety of browsers is a good idea. I might try this with Firefox and either Opera or Chrome.

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    I am currently using Mozilla Firefox and have been for quite a while. It's easily the best and most customizable with many different add-ons and a pretty good loading time. Other browsers have good features too, but this is the one that I'm most used to, so I'm probably going to stick with it for a long time. Google Chrome and Opera are also good browsers from what I've done with them. The worst I've used has to be Internet Explorer, it's very slow and the interface is never something that appealed to me.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • I've said this various times, but I'll say it again:

Safari: For my main account on PC, for uploading purposes, and for fanart hunting. Default browser since Mac.
    Firefox: Used for manga reading, downloading, browsing PC on an alt. (Sewaddle, at the moment), video watching, LJ RPing, etc. Despite its many uses I use Safari more o3o
    Chrome: For MAL, a flash game, sometimes PC on another alt., the occasional video watching and the occasional fanart hunting. It's the only browser of mine that doesn't seem to randomly crash.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Well, I used to use Internet Explorer, but now I use Google Chrome.

I love Google Chrome it is so easy to use and fast:)

I can't even use Internet Explorer now it is so slow >:(

Lashh

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • AZ
    • Seen Aug 8, 2011
    I started out with Internet Explorer and I've tried Chrome, Opera, and Safari, but Firefox is the only browser that suits my tastes and the only one I've been the most consistent with. Been usin' it ever since I downloaded it.

Back