• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What can you say about the anime ''Naruto''?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yes I really like Naruto. It is a good anime, and it is one of my favorites. ^^ But sometimes, I do notice some of the fans can get a little crazy. Thank goodness I am not like them, lol. I enjoy it in my own terms. I like almost all the characters, they are pretty cool. ^^ And I read the manga as well. And the music...*faints* It has one of the best music in anime ever. <3 I like it because of the fights and every team works together to become stronger. It has strong family values as well, I noticed. But correct me if I am wrong. XD And I think the dub and sub are totally awesome! *thumbs up*

Last edited:

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Lately it's gotten lame and the whole dang series is filled with useless and stupid fillers. The manga is way better, where you know the plot actually progresses.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I think CN made a good choice to have this show and Bleach appear after the end of DB: GT, as both are great follow ups. The only thing I don't like about the series is the pointless filler episodes. Two or three in a row is okay, but it's been weeks and seeing as they give two new episodes every Saturday, that's a lot of fillers. And in regards to the Manga, the battles are WAY too long winded.

Loveon

RAWR.
    Years
    I like Naruto a lot but I seriously hate all the pointless fillers. Sometimes the fights they have drag on and on like it's never going to end. And then it suddenly does end and it's kind of like "Wait.. what just happened...?"

Burnt Flower

Horror Mistress
    Years
    It's...rather average, in my opinion. I've seen much better anime that are usually overshadowed by Naruto.

cieux

banned
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2011
    It's not a horrible series, but it's just way too overrated. There are tons of better, well thought series that aren't horribly cliche'd without fights that last like... 6 episodes or something. No, no, don't tell me I haven't read the series. I've read all the chapters that were released thus far; but, I'm just saying, it isn't as good as a lot of people say it is. Then again, I'm a picky little "female dog", so beh.

Years
    The story drags on quite a bit, and I like the subbed version much better than dubbed, but I don't really mind it. There's too many kids who just kind of... wreck it I guess.

Hidancat

ಠ_ಠ
    Years
    I can say about Naruto that my name totally isn't based of a character from it.

Shippuuden is better and even it turned into semi-fail. I prefer the manga, and even then, good luck making me read it.

It's a good thing to pass the time, though.

devilicious

dream
    Years
    I don't like it. People have made me watch some episodes, but I just couldn't get past the first ten.

I don't like the characters, I don't like the setting, I don't think it's funny, I don't like the action sequences, and the story is very uninteresting and uninspired. Besides, it's too long and will continue to drag on for forever.

Just not my kind of anime.

Kagome

Just here...
    Years
    • Age 28
    • TX
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    I like naruto a lot its just its been getting more lame and boring lately but i like it i know sooner of later it will be much better hopefully im only inot naruto not Naruto Shippuden so much i'll wait til lit comes out on CN

Tsukuyomi

fly.me.to.the.moon.
    Years
    That it's overrated like hell, the author doesn't know where the hell the story's going, and that the majority of the fanbase are idiots for complaining about "Believe it!" replacing "-dattebayo!" despite both having the same level of obnoxiousness.

J

good morning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2016
    That it's overrated like hell, the author doesn't know where the hell the story's going, and that the majority of the fanbase are idiots for complaining about "Believe it!" replacing "-dattebayo!" despite both having the same level of obnoxiousness.

I
    agree
    totally
    !

Not that I ever watched it, lol.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015

I'm glad to see there are a few sensible people commenting on this topic. What's funny is that a alot of people that complain about the latter don't even know what "-dattebayo!" means. And watch now. One person will say what it means on the topic in response to me and everyone will claim that they knew it all along.

Overrated is an understatement though. I will admit that it's alot better than One Piece though (of course, most shows are better than One Piece).

Last edited:

Tsukuyomi

fly.me.to.the.moon.
    Years
    I'm glad to see there are a few sensible people commenting on this topic. What's funny is that a alot of people that complain about the latter don't even know what "-dattebayo!" means. And watch now. One person will say what it means on the topic in response to me and everyone will claim that they knew it all along.

Yeah, "-dattebayo" is just made up of random katakana. It doesn't mean anything.

Overrated is an understatement though. I will admit that it's alot better than One Piece though (of course, most shows are better than One Piece).

LIES, LIES, FILTHY LIES.

One Piece is light-hearted fun, doesn't fall into the cliches Naruto does, and the true shounen successor to Dragonball. Hell, I'd say it was the superior. Naruto should be light-hearted fun, as it's in the same make as Dragonball, but takes itself far too seriously. I'm going with my "like a clown with a serious face" point.

Back