• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What city/town are you in right now?

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2013
    the route where beldum are chaining them to get a shiny =p taking forever tho lol currently at 15 trying to get to 40

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I'm in Sunnyshore too! :P I'm goin on wi-fi for a trade. I've been EVing my Mewtwo

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    Im stuck in the mystery zone ... my ARDS broke and sum how i saved there .. .. .. ... :'( theres a dawn and a lucas talk to them and the say please big trainer help me daddy

thats what the girl at the windworks says

solaris knight

Phantom ESP'er
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2013
    Can't check right now, but probably either in Snowpoint City about to get the ferry to the battle area, or near Solaceon trying to get a pair of Scythers for breeding.

Farlace

More of a Swampert guy...
    Years
    The Grand Lake Hotel, on my way to try to earn my 4th badge in Pastoria City. I got my Grotle and Luxio so it shouldn't be too hard XD

cometstorm

Trainer of Time and Space
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2011
    I'm in the Fight Area, trying to finish my PokeDex to access other areas! XD Sudowodo, Ambipom, Prinplup, Porygon2, one before Mismageus, Azurill, & Phione...Need a Ditto. XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2010
    I'm in the Battle Zone, in the Battle Factory trying to get a gold symbol. No success yet, although I've gotten to round 6 a couple times before. But I won't lose hope!

Back