• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What computer do you have?

what computer do you have?

• dell

Votes: 14 23.3%
  • apple

Votes: 7 11.7%
  • toshiba

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • hewlett-packard

Votes: 8 13.3%
  • sony-vaio

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • other

Votes: 26 43.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paranoia

FC: 1375 3660 8982
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    Main computer: High End Custom Build Gaming Machine (*Drools....*) (AMD 5200 Dual Core @ 2.6Ghz, 4GB's RAM, 640MB 8800 Nvidia Video Card, 150GB 10,000RPM hard drive)

Hey, Mewthree, where do you live, I want to steal that beast. :P

My computer is basic:

CPU: AMD Athlon 1700+
    RAM: Stupid computer won't recognise my new stick I put in, so I have 256mb
    GFX Card: A beast called Radeon 9800 pro.
    Keyboard, mouse.

Eureka1

Yay IIDX! :D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    Hey, Mewthree, where do you live, I want to steal that beast. :P

My computer is basic:

CPU: AMD Athlon 1700+
    RAM: Stupid computer won't recognise my new stick I put in, so I have 256mb
    GFX Card: A beast called Radeon 9800 pro.
    Keyboard, mouse.

your 9800 pro is sexy

the rest is dust

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    Blargh. My school took part in a laptop scheme, for a rip off price (about £800...) we got a new Tulip™ laptop! Wahoo.! whos even heard of Tulip? erm.

Its custom built crap using spares and left overs from older machines. Eugh.
    Windows XP Pro SP2, 37.2GB hard drive (from old refurbished Toshibas it seems), 504mb of RAM, 1.70GHz Intel Processor. Also a DVD-RW, slots for cards, infrared port and a screen which is on the verge of breaking of.
    The video&audio card is probably just as bad, (the video doesnt even run T&L).

Wouldn't be so bad if it was ancient..But I've only had this for a year ¬_¬

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    I currently own an iBook G4 Mid-2005 generation. 512MB RAM, 60GB HDD, and am running Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard Developer build 9A466.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    I have a laptop, an HP Pavilion dv4165cl.
    1 gig RAM, 2.0GHz Intel Centrino Pentium M Processor, 100 gig HDD, Windows XP Pro SP2.
    Full Specs

It does me well, the HDD is a big small (that's that I got a 250 gig external HDD), and I wish I had more RAM. But I love it and it'll hold me over till I get my next laptop. My next one is going to cost a pretty penny, but it'll be worth it.

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    I don't get why people whinge about 100 gigs being small. Fair enough if you do video editing and what not, but honestly, I get by on 70 gigs, with 10 dedicated to Windows.

Eureka1

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    I don't get why people whinge about 100 gigs being small. Fair enough if you do video editing and what not, but honestly, I get by on 70 gigs, with 10 dedicated to Windows.

i could get by with a 40gb hdd easy

all i keep on my storage drive is music and video.. those are more than 40gb though so..

40gb internal and 2TB external? cool

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    My current laptop has a 9GB hard drive. Beat that. XD;

Our newest desktop. I've been using this since we got it in January. I think that's the exact model, but this one has a 300gb HDD instead. o.o;

The older desktop was custom-built and I don't even know the specs anymore since we got it in 1998 or something.

I'm getting my new laptop on Friday though. It's a customized version of this. After having to deal with my old laptop...this thing will be awesome. XD;

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    My main computers HD is only 150GB but its a Western Digital Raptor at runs at 10,000RPM. I can see people needing 500gb hd's, I have one myself and I have about half my Anime stored on there. Just wish I had time to watch it.

Eureka1

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    My main computers HD is only 150GB but its a Western Digital Raptor at runs at 10,000RPM. I can see people needing 500gb hd's, I have one myself and I have about half my Anime stored on there. Just wish I had time to watch it.

haha 10000 rpm mean crap all, except.. numberwang :O

nowadays 7200 rpm hard drives can be faster, but hey getting a RAPTOR is cool right :D personally a seagate? 7200.10 is the best drive atm

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    haha 10000 rpm mean crap all, except.. numberwang :O

nowadays 7200 rpm hard drives can be faster, but hey getting a RAPTOR is cool right :D personally a seagate? 7200.10 is the best drive atm

Soooooooooooooo...what reports do you have to back this up? Evidence?

I do have a Seagate, its the Barracuda 7200.10 ST3500630AS 500GB 7200 RPM SATA drive, it serves as my data drive.

Eureka1

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    Soooooooooooooo...what reports do you have to back this up? Evidence?

I do have a Seagate, its the Barracuda 7200.10 ST3500630AS 500GB 7200 RPM SATA drive, it serves as my data drive.

selected places.. the raptor doesnt seem to have that much bandwidth either.. its fastest for loading stuff though :O

hoperidesalone

guardian of the veil
    Years
    got a new laptop today, actually!
    new laptop, new forum, new twitter, it's so exciting.
    it's a dell inspiron 1420 and it's piiiiiink! so pretty.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back