• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What computer do you have?

what computer do you have?

• dell

Votes: 14 23.3%
  • apple

Votes: 7 11.7%
  • toshiba

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • hewlett-packard

Votes: 8 13.3%
  • sony-vaio

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • other

Votes: 26 43.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition

Hewlett-Packard
    Compaq Presario
    AM Athlon 64 Processor 3500+
    2.20 GHz
    1 GB of Ram

I have no interest in getting Vista at the moment as a lot of the programs I have don't have a Vista version. If they release a better version of Vista or similar like they did with 2000 and Millennium etc.

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    If i post any of my pc's specs you would die of laughing.

Stone pc

Anyone evan heard of that.

I would post but i would diee of embarasment.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I have a flat screen Dell it`s not wide screen though. My parents moved it into my room & I`m so glad that`s in here, with me. x]

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    Currently I have a Macbook Pro, 3Gb RAM, 850Gb HDD (combine total 3 drives), 2.6Gh Intel Core 2 Duo.
    Dream Compy (actually possible to get,but dont have the 18 grand for it)
    Mac Pro Specifications

Two 3.0GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon
    16GB (8 x 2GB)
    Mac Pro RAID Card
    750GB 7200-rpm Serial ATA 3Gb/s (HDD1)
    750GB 7200-rpm Serial ATA 3Gb/s (HDD2)
    750GB 7200-rpm Serial ATA 3Gb/s (HDD3)
    750GB 7200-rpm Serial ATA 3Gb/s (HDD4)
    NVIDIA Quadro FX 4500 512MB, Stereo 3D (2 x dual-link DVI)
    Apple Cinema HD Display (30" flat panel)
    Apple Cinema HD Display (30" flat panel)
    Two 16x SuperDrives
    Both Bluetooth 2.0+EDR and AirPort Extreme
    Quad-channel 4Gb Fibre Channel PCI Express card
    Apple Wireless Keyboard and Apple wireless Mighty Mouse - U.S. English
    Mac OS X - U.S. English

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2007
    To Girifarig. Why would you want a computer like the one you put in the your dream lol, Do you download Movies and Music, and or do you video/music encoding ? Or something for general use thats like overkill so you must have some proffesional use for it

I build my own from scratch, self taught and iv been doing it for 7 years.

I myself have

AMD Opteron 165 @ 3ghz 1.55v "to you computer noobs thats like a 4+ghz Pentium 4" Compared to Core2Duo's its like a 2.6-2.8 core 2
    2gb G.Skill Pc3200 @ 250mhz 2-3-2-5-1t 2.7v
    NF4 DFI LanParty SLI
    Nvidia 8800GTS 640mb
    Sound Blaster Audio 2 Zs Gamer
    74Gb Raptor with a 160gb Storage drive
    Watercooled throughout
    5.1 Surround sound
    19" LCD Viewsonic VX922
    Windows Vista Ultimate 32bit

A Picture, sorry for it being blurry my camera doesnt take very good pictures in the dark wtih no flash if i hold it in my hand

What computer do you have?

I built my Brother's computer with my older Parts

Athlon 64 S754 3000+ @ 2.5ghz
    1.5gb Pc3200
    6800GT
    DFI NF3 Lanparty
    36GB Raptor

My mom's computer she just uses the internet so i buitl some el cheapo thing

Im really into computer so i like to stay near top of the line at least to where ican play current games with the maximum details.

To me 100GB is small, for what i do. I have so many video games on my computer, and some downloaded stuff my 200GB is starting to run out i need more space. Im thinking of buying those 150gig raptor's getting a pair of em for 300gb.

If your not an Avid Gamer you dont need alot of space but if you are you do. Hell even if you arent i recomend 100 GB at least. With the new OS Vista being out which takes 10gb of space and newer games that are taking 8+ GB of space youd run out fast if you have anything less than 40gb. My brother with his 36gb raptor is outa space with 3 games installed. Worldofwarcraft which is using half the HDD lol

Last edited:

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    I have a sixty gig partition for everything that isn't an OS. I'm an avid gamer and I'm fine with it... Now if I were to play something like Oblivion...

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    girifarig, do not post in threads older than 30 days. If there's a thread that is considered to old to post in, feel free to make another one, in this case, to brag XD;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back