• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What did you do with your Eevee?

Snivy063

Banned
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Didn't let it evolve to any of it's evolutions, I prefer a cute little Eevee on my PC. :')

serpenter

Eternal Inferno
    Years
  • I stuck it in the PC. I'd like to train to Espeon, but I'm never around during daylight hours, so its just an Eevee for now.

RaichuGuy

#1 Beyblader/BakuganBrawler
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2012
    Evolved into Flareon as soon as I got it and put it in the daycare so now I have all except Umbreon.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • boxed eeve in my first run in HG. However, I'm planning to train an Umbreon or Espeon in SS this run.

In Platinum, I had a Leafeon.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I'm a big Espeon fan, so the first thing I did upon receipt of my Eevee was make it as happy as possible before letting it evolve into a great Espeon. Currently it's at Lv 54, and my main Psychic critter.

Pixel!

Smallest graphical unit
    Years
  • Permabox'd. I just don't like using Eevee,I like it and some Eeveelutions for design,but other than Glaceon,I don't like using them.

BryGuy Shinigami

Psychic Pokemon Prophet
    Years
  • In Platinum, after you beat the main story, you can catch Eevees in the trophy garden, but they are extremely rare. It took me 3-4 hours to catch a male and female one. Saved that bad boy twice to make sure, and breed them in my SoulSilver game. Currently, I have 30 Eevees in SoulSilver alone, include all 7 of it's eeveelutions. A couple of the Eevees are foreign. I hatch a new Eevee egg every Sunday afternoon after I beat Sabrina. Riding around Saffron City (cause it's a circuit) a few 1,000 times then the egg hatches, unfortunately, I only have 2 female Eevees of the 30 Eevees. I am an Eevee breeder.

macska8800

Team Espeon Leader
    Years
  • well
    i played the game 4 times every time when i got eevee i transfered to another device until i have 4 eevee on Soul Silver then...
    i evoloved the first eevee to espeon
    the second one evoloved to umbreon
    i use thunderstone on the third to get Joletion
    and the forth one is now flaeron
    so i just collect eves in games and transfered to soul silver and then i builded my evoloted eevee party.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Nothing.
    Eevee is on my PC. Eevee is cute without evolutions too.

Magica

Miss Magic
    Years
  • Evolved into a gorgeous Espeon, and then bred the catnip out of her.
    Baby Eevees for every Eeveelution of the rainbow!

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2012
    I bred my Eevee's. I got lucky and I got a Female in FR then transferred it to Pearl and traded it to Platinum There I bred both until I had about 8 of them I have a party of Eevee evolutions and a high level Espeon that I use. For SS I plan to raise an Umbreon

Years
  • Funny thing, I was traineing my Eevee, and, even though it had lots of happiness, and it was night time, it evolved into a Glaceon cuz i was some what near that ice rock...
    now i have a Glaceon with an atitude problem...

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    I bred my Eevee like crazy trying to get a girl. I don't think I ever got my little girl Eevee. :(

Zapperz

colour swapper!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2023
    I traded it off on GTS. xD

I have no interest in the Eevee evolutions

Back