• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What did you do with your Eevee?

DiabloMask

Pokemon creator
Years
  • You may laugh at me but i never evolved my Eevee because i'm still
    wondering which one should i choose, untill i forgot him in my PC.

But if you want my advice, choose the element which doesn't exist
    in your team and evolve him to cover your weaknesses.

They say Umbreon is the strongest amongst them, but you better
    choose the one you like the most.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2012
    I'm currently farming it in trophy garden in Pearl. You can have as many as you want there.
    I guess i'll do all eveelution with those.
    My favorite is umbreon though. Awsome defensive power.
    Got only 1 female on 20.
    They're breaking my luxeball like it was paper... elite 4 here i come again, need money.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    After so much training (seriously, it seemed to take forever!) I got my Umbreon :) reason: Murkrow kind of sucks, and that's the only Dark-type I seemed to be able to find.

DiabloMask

Pokemon creator
    Years
  • After so much training (seriously, it seemed to take forever!) I got my Umbreon :) reason: Murkrow kind of sucks, and that's the only Dark-type I seemed to be able to find.

Isn't Gastly a dark pokemon??
    if you need one, you can catch it.
    Houndour is a dark pokemon too.
    but of course, no pokemon can replace Umbreon :)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    [SIZE="a"]Gastly is Ghost and Poison. And is Houndour available in SoulSilver? I don't remember seeing one is all. I do prefer Umbreon over Houndoom anyway though.[/SIZE]

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • I have evolving Eevee ;_; I'd love to NOT evolve it.

I'm an Espeon girl though. I had a shiny Eevee, and evolved it into Espeon(BRIGHT GREEN), so it looked like a Martian. It was fantastic.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2020
    The one I got is female and prefect for breeding. I evolved it into a Jolteon. I wouldn't have beaten Lance without her.

Rio448

Hoenn Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2012
    I did different things with different save files. In my most recent one I used a Fire stone to evolve Eevee into a Flareon

PelipperMail

Banned
    Years
  • Most of the time I boxed it, never to be seen again. A trophy, if you will. Other times I would breed six little minions, and evolve them into each and every Eeveelution. On rare occasions, I actually use one in my in-game team, and most of the time I'll evolve it into either Umbreon or Espeon.

Years
  • Most of the time I boxed it, never to be seen again. A trophy, if you will. Other times I would breed six little minions, and evolve them into each and every Eeveelution. On rare occasions, I actually use one in my in-game team, and most of the time I'll evolve it into either Umbreon or Espeon.

I did the same thing as you, breeding my Eevee with a Ditto to evolve them all.

Although the Eevee I got from Bill evolved into Vaporeon.

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
    Years
  • In HG he evolved into an Umbreon
    In Platinum I evolved it into a leafeon

Matsu Razu

Your Loyal Illusionist
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    I already had like 5 of every Eevee-lution and several Eevees from my previous Pokemon games so I just left it in a box and don't use it. XD

MuffinPaula

「PONPON!? ??
    Years
  • What I did for it is just make it stronger and see what stone I should put on him. I have a male one so I can make more evees.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Ah, I'm pretty certain I kept it in my team and evolved it into Umbreon. It now sits in the PC of my Pokémon White version. :x

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    My HeartGold one became an Espeon, and I don't really remember what I did with my Platinum Eevee.

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    Breeding overkill

I bred mine until I had one with an individual value of 31 in sp attack and one that was timid, taught the male hidden power, bred it holding a power lens to preserve the sp attack with a female pichu to get a male pichu with hidden power in the hopes that I could breed a male pikachu to breed with a female timid evee holding an everstone to get a future jolteon with thunderbolt in its level-up (which so far looks like it didn't work), evolved it obviously into a jolteon, and I'm EV training it for speed and special attack (since it's one of the only sweepers that make it worth investing in speed) and hidden power ice, signal beam, magnet rise, and thunderbolt to give it like 9 strengths and some resistance against ground.

Years
  • Well, I haven't received mine yet, but I am doing a mono-type Challenge so it will be evolved into Vaporeon. In the future though I would like to try for Espeon/Umbreon. I remember in Gen II that I was always so frustrated that I couldn't ever seem to get Eevee to evolve. I played SS before and was able to evolve Togepi, and in B/W I got Leavanny and Swoobat, so I'm more confident that pokemon actually do like me :P

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I boxed mine for later on. I'll probably end up evolving it into an Umbreon since it's my favorite eeveelution out of the bunch.

Back