• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Did You Eat Today?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    There is one thing everybody here does, and it's not play and live Pokemon and make threads online.

It's eat.

Yes, that wonderful part of your day when you take abite out of a favorite snack or plate and fill that everlasting tank of yours, your stomach.

But the cool thing is, we all eat different things.

So I'd like to know what you all eat when your tank is running low and revving for a refill.

Today, I ate a microvable bowl of vegetables and noodles with a glass of Tropicana Orange Juice.

You?

Alkaide

••» I hate my homework!
    Years
    I had a Masala-Dosa recently.

Here it is.

What Did You Eat Today?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    ^^ I love that dish! Good to know other Indian people are in this forum, I thought I was the only one.

Well I had a slice of deep dish pizza for breakfast then worked my butt off at the gym, and ate another slice o.o

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Other than the usual strogonoff my neighbor gave me, it's the usual diet of sauteed vegies and meat. Nothing extraordinary.

AffectionateGizmos

Pokemon Plushie Maker
    Years
    I took the lazy option of a ready made pasta pot from tesco express! Who can work those self service checkouts!? They are impossible....

Years
    I just had some taco pizza (taco meat cooked with tamatillos, onions, and jalapeños in lime juice on a pizza crust, with salsa and cheese topping). It was delicious.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    -bottle of Mr. Pibb
    -sausage and cheese kolache
    -chocolate frosted twisty doughnut
    -Chipotle burrito bol with rice, pinto beans, steak, pico de gallo, green tomatillo salsa, sour cream, cheese, guacamole, and lettuce
    -order of Chipotle tortilla chips with a side of ranchero salsa
    -cup of Diet Coke

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
    - half a glass of limeade
    - two cups of tea
    - small bowl of spaghetti w/ steamed broccoli
    - cupcake
    - another cup of tea
    and right now I'm snacking on Nutella and saltines with a glass of milk.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    the only thing i ate today was a few bites of goulash (i think thats how you spell it)
    i have an ulcer so i cant eat much.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    I'm trying to remember...this day is kind of a blur...

I had a sesame seed bagel w/butter, Milano cookies, chocolate covered pretzels, and pizza.

But it's only six o'clock :3

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I just woke up. I had milk and cookies.
    I'm in a rush D:

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
    Only had a cereal bar today. I've lost my appetite for the past five days so I find it hard to eat untill I get my appetite back. D;

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    I haven't eaten anything today, on account of not liking breakfast all that much. D:

Last night I had this peppercorn turkey thing and some spicy wedges. 8D It was a party in my mouth, to say the least~

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    Well, fir breakfast I had half of a sesame bagel with butter and a chocolate munchkin from Dunkin Donuts :3

love love love

Back