• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Did You Eat Today?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    So far I haven't eaten anything today. I'm usually still asleep until about 2 PM, and usually the only thing I eat is dinner during the day.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    ...finally, I've noticed this thread after eating something. D: For the last couple days every time I've seen it, it's been in the morning/mid-afternoon before I've had a chance to eat.

I just came back from a quick run to Wendy's. Got an okay hamburger and some gross fries. I feel awful but I needed to eat something since I've already been up for over 6 hours and I was starving, haha.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Just had a nice tall glass of lemonade. I have to have one every morning >.<
    I'm addicted.

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2011
    I had a potato salad with dressing for breakfast, a vegetable somosa for lunch, half a tub of green olives, a large chicken leg, a bowl of porridge and now I'm just finishing off a "Quinoa and crayfish" salad with passion fruit dressing. I don't exactly know what it is but it looks like tiny sprouts and seeds mixed with vegetables such as mint, peppers and tomatoes and some sultanas.

Feeling kind of hungry for the rest of those olives.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    For dinner, we had chicken cutlets...but they weren't breaded with bread crumbs. Breaded with Capp'n Crunch :D

love love love

Last edited:

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Breakfast: McSkillet Burrito, Hashbrowns, Sweet Tea (I should seriously stop eating the McDonalds Hashbrowns...They don't like me much... ;o;)
    Lunch: Pizza at DoubleDaves Pizzaworks. (Man, they've got some awesome pizza on their buffet.)
    Dinner: Chicken Quesadilla. (Pretty good considering we ate well at lunch.)

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    I just had some taco pizza (taco meat cooked with tamatillos, onions, and jalapeños in lime juice on a pizza crust, with salsa and cheese topping). It was delicious.

ya know? that sound really good!

lets see sometime this afternoon woke up at 2. i had lays? chips and ketchup then for dinner i had steak and rice a roni with bbq sauce.
    Bout to have a snack/ice cream/cheese cake. havent chose which yet :P

Alkaide

••» I hate my homework!
    Years
    Well, today I had this.
    Spoiler:

Dahi Vada. (It's yummylicious)

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
    Years
    There was no soya milk this morning so I had to cope with horrible cow milk. But right now I'm eating a cookie :3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Today I went to a food festival so I tried some new things:
    Chicken Taco
    Mango Pudding
    Jerk Chicken
    Mustard Catfish
    One 10 ft long chip :P

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    Today I went to a food festival so I tried some new things:
    Chicken Taco
    Mango Pudding
    Jerk Chicken
    Mustard Catfish
    One 10 ft long chip :P

So THAT'S what you ate at the food festival...so jealous :x

for breakfast I had home made banana bread, lunch I had chicken tenders and fries(which I ate none of), followed by chocolate icecream, and for dinner I had corn on the cob

:3

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
    Sushi, then ice cream, then fruit. Now I'm debating over whether I should open up some birthday cake or not ~_____~

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
    I had cereal for breakfast and steak for lunch. Not sure what I'm having for dinner tho, maybe soup or something simple.

shot571

Curry for breakfast lunch and dinner cos im a paki.(Might only be ppl from the uk who get that)

Seriously though I missed breakfast so had Ice cream instead then roast chicken

Back