• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What did you eveolve yuour EEVEE into?

Years
  • Well i just breeded it enough times to get all of them and one eevee but if i had one choice i would either make it a vaporeon flareon or glacieon or espeon i like them four but if i had to choose one i would choose vaporeon

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • I evolved all of my Eevee's into every Eeveelution! Breeding ftw apparently...but yeah all I had to do was get a bunch and do all the stuff and voila! =P

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
  • In D/P I made my 2 Eevees evolve into Leafeon and Glaceon to see if they're good. In 2nd Generation, I mostly evolve my Eevee into Espeon.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • In Diamond, I went for Vaporeon. In Platinum, Umbreon. They just happen to be my two favorite evolutions of Eevee. :D

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • Evolved it into Vaporeon. It's probably my favorite out of all seven, and arguably the strongest out of all of them. ;D Plus, water types rule.

wobbadude1

Everybody Polkamon!
    Years
  • Years ago when I played red I evolved Eevee into Flareon as I didn't have many fire types. Then a few years later I evolved Eevee into Umbreon in Gold!

Does anyone know if Eevee can evolve into Espeon/Umbreon in LeafGreen/FireRed version???

Junoliv

'Luv ur pokemon' how pathetic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    umbreon of course. shiny umbreon just looks cool

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Got a female Eevee from the GTS, evolved her into Leafeon, and bred like crazy. Now I have all of them. :'D My favorite is my Timid Espeon. She was the only female in that litter.

lord_hardware

Lord Hardware
    Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2016
    lol ive played all the games... but i didnt even know there was a glacion or leafion... lol... in my mind the only TRUE eevee evo is Jolteon... it just looks sick...

but im a 1st gen boy at heart :)

Thunderphoenix

Dog-Pokemon Lover
    Years
  • In the first generation games I'd always evolve my Eevee into Jolteon, my very favorite Eevee evolution. In gold I believe I evolved it into Umbreon and in Diamond I just made a lot of them... I'm still working on getting all of the forms though.

Ryuu Akamatsu

Oh yeeeah!
    Years
  • Glaceon was my obvious first choice. I evolved her as soon as I got her. An ice type AND she looks absolutely gorgeous?! I couldn't resist! X3

Back