• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What did you evolve your Eevee into?

What did you evolve Eevee into?

• Total voters

tehGDS

Grape Soda wut?
    Years
    I had eggs in the daycare so evolved it all, I am trying to get eevee(f) so I can get espeon

Inferno1

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    The one in platinum which i think u are talking about i made a jolteon and nicknamed it jolt lol (yeah i think of the best nicknames)

Years
    I remember when i got an Eevee on Pokemon Firered i evolved it to Jolteon. I've just noticed that i don't have any Electric Type Pokemon and i remember that Eevee can evolve to Four Types which is : Jolteon, Flareon, Umbreon and Espeon. Ops i forgot Vaporeon. So it's Five Type. I want Espeon but i think it's too hard to evolve it. So i choose Jolteon. In the Sinnoh Generation. It's both. Glaceon and Leafeon are awesome. I usually like their max stats also skills.Pokemon Diamond is Leafeon and Pokemon Platinum is Glaceon. Then i tried to battle my friend Wi-Fi and my Glaceon pawns his team. I don't know how i defeated my friend. But i think im too lucky.

-Ashley Tisdale.

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Always Flareon, every single game. And I will do the same in HG/SS because Flareon is my primary fire type pokemon and one of my favorites.

magical umbreon

Umbreon
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    on leafgreen i traded my eevee to sapphire and evolved it to espeon, then i traded my eevee from firered to ruby and evolved it to umbreon

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    Espeon, it's my type Specialty

Espeon @ Focus Band
    Modest nature
    4 HP/252 Sp Atk/252 Speed EVs
    -Psychic
    -Morning Sun
    -Toxic
    -Yawn / Future Sight (debating between the two)

I'm using Smogon and help from the S&M stickies to tweak it's moveset and held item, etc.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Ah, Depends on the game. Most oftenly it's Espeon though. :3 -loves that Psychic Type Eeveelution~-

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    Fire Red - Flareon
    Leaf Green - Jolteon
    Diamond - Espeon
    Platinum - Glaceon

I then bred Espeon with a Vaporeon I caught as an Eevee, producing two eevees which eventually evolved into Leafon and Glaceon, I then migrated Jolteon and Flareon from Kanto.
    In Platinum I plan to breed Glaceon with another Espeon to produce 3 Eevees which I'll evolve into Jolteon, Vaporeon, and Flareon, then I'll catch another Eevee and evolve it into Umbreon.

Back