• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What did you get for Christmas?!

Sankari

...gone.
Years
  • I got $100 and spent it one roller blades at sports fitness (my dad forced me too). Turned out they were $39 with the discount. I also have a $25 Gift Certificate for Toys 'R' Us. I suppose if I add that money up, I'll get a Nintendo GameCube...with no games. I guess I'll have to wait for my birthday for Pokemon Colleseum *sigh*.
    Oh. And I got a keyboard, watch with the exact time, Lerahk (a Bionicle), Disc Dr., Karaoke Machine (only use it to record tapes), a camera...and...a whole bunch of artsy fartsy stuff.
    I saved the best for last. I also got a bundle of pokemon cards. One pack had a holographic Articuno (I'm SERIOUS!).

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    MoonLight said:
    Ok here are the specs Kairi XD i had to write this all down XD
    Chameleon Purple-Green - Limited Edition
    Intel? Pentium? 4 Processor with HT Technology Extreme Edition 3.2GHz 800MHz FSB 2.5MB Cache
    1GB DDR SDRAM PC-3200 - 4 x 256MB Module
    Alienware Extreme Edition GeForce? FX 5950 Ultra 256MB 8x AGP w/DVI & S-Video
    Final Fantasy XI Bundle
    120GB Seagate Barracuda 7200.7 Serial ATA 7,200 RPM 8MB Cache
    16x DVD-ROM - Black w/Software MPEG-2 Decoder
    Plextor PX-708A 8x DVD?R/W Drive - Black
    Creative Sound Blaster? Audigy 2 ZS - 7.1
    Integrated Intel Pro/1000 CT Gigabit Ethernet Adapter w/CSA
    Microsoft? Windows? XP Professional
    A P4 EE...you must be ready for some serious movie ripping/editing/gaming/servering all at once. That seems kind of high though, because with the exception of the processor, I got the same thing(except with 2GB of RAM) for $2500.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • It's canadian dollars... so in the end Moonlight's computer cost about 2666 US... so roughly the same as your computer Kairi ^_^;;

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    I got 3 GBA games from one my cousins.
    A second GBA from my other cousin.
    A link cable from my parents.
    A skateborad from my other cousin. (Jeez, I have so many cousins!)
    And a bunch of clothings from everyone else.
    I have so many presents!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    frostweaver said:
    It's canadian dollars... so in the end Moonlight's computer cost about 2666 US... so roughly the same as your computer Kairi ^_^;;
    You sure? She ordered it online, and I'm pretty sure they would have charged her US on her credit card. Silly Canadian money. ;p

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • I got $200 in cash (I would have had more if I didnt have to pay back my mom XD), some clothes, some board games, Star Wars RS 2 (my brother has Star Wars RS 3 and it has 2 on it so im going to have to take that back), and a $500 dollar DVD/CD/MP3 player and you can hook up Video Games to it. It has two screens and one can be playing games and the other watching a movie at the same time.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Hmm... i think that when they ask you where you live, they'll automatically convert the currency to wherever you live... otherwise it's rather inconvenient for the buyers to calculate the price in their currency themselves.

As i said before... i got nothing for Christmas... save for chocolates but i'm not a big fan of them... plus it makes me thirsty after having 3 or 4 and I'm too lazy to walk from the computer room to the kitchen to get a cup of water ^_^;

Zita

Banned
    Years
  • Not Much. Just a few Nintendo Game Cube Games..

*GRR*

Shelz got a better Game Cube then me.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    With the 80 bucks I got, I reunited them with my savings (64$) and got in total 144 dollars.

And I spent them on a scanner ^-^ It works like a wonder! ^_^ Very nice.. *drools over scanner*

My parents said to think of it as their X-Mas gift ^_^

*gets stabbed by scans* O_o;

Arwen

Beautiful Elf Maiden(Mod)
    Years
  • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Every moderator is getting better machines than me! I am the only one that is stuck with a Celeron Processor. :(.......

Although, I have 384 MB, it's still slow...

(seriously... I need to get a Pentium 4 instead...)

Last edited:
    Back