• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what do u hate about..

Shinin

Banned
Years
  • ANTI-SPAM GUN said:
    when ur in the movie theater? well 2 things: when i have to go the bathroom in the middle of the movie and those advertisments before the movie.
    the prieviews are the best part!!!!!

i find nothing wrong. i can go to the bathroom after the movie.

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
  • Bleh our threatres are pretty good. I just sit at the end so noone big can desturb me xDD And I just like tone out families and stuff. I'm one of those people who literally run out and back in the theatre for potty breaks also =p

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    1:Sucky movies!(It`s not there fault)
    2:Good movies but Advertisements waste time!!
    3:Boring Ending themes that parents sing along to ,to make stay longer
    4:Other Stupid kids crying complaining and asking me M&m`s and Scratch &smell cards Etc.
    5:Grafiti!!
    6:gum!!
    7:Idiots
    8:You don`t wanna know...

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • When annoying young teenagers come up with their pothead buddies and talk and talk and talk throughout the entire movie trying to impress their friends...ARGH! SHADDUP! YOU'RE NOT FUNNY...

I love getting a good burn on em and then getting the whole theatre to laugh...it's only happened a few times but it's aaaaaalllll good...

BOO ya!

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    i always end up siting in frount or back of some moron who has seen the movie aleady and is repeating the dialog or a little kid who wont sit still...

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Like most people here, I hate noisy little kids who won't shut up. If I talked that much in a theater, I'd get kicked out. I also hate the price of popcorn and candy...I usually smuggle in some of my own in a backpack just because I can get stuff for seventy cents instead of $3.00 at the gas station across the street from me. I hate price gouging so much...then, like many other people, the commercials before movies...it angers me so much to have to see car commercial after car commercial before every movie. Half the commercials on TV are those stupid car ads, so why do they have to annoy us with them in the theater? And then there are the flecks on the screen when they play the movie...eh, the theater sure is a pain sometimes =/

silverstar

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • I don't like the TV commercials before the movie starts.It's sort of wasting my time.I also hate it when tpeople were talking so loudly during the movie.Another thing I dislike is strangers sitting next to me...that's why I always make sure that nobody sits next to me unless they are my friends.

aaaaaa

When the obnoxious turds up the back notice me and whomever my date happens to be, and move all the way down to the row behind us so they can watch us making out.
    Weirdos, the lot of 'em ^_^

Junichi

Freshman at college!
    Years
  • What I hate about movies is the stupid previews and the advertisements. They say the movie is about to start but then another stupid preview comes on.

Back